• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where can you get fruit smoothies

Lynn5700

<font color=darkorchid>WOO HOO I will be there<br>
is there anywhere in Disney where you can get them?

I can't tell you exactly where but they were offered at several places I saw, in all the parks..........just look, or ask a CM..........ENJOY !!!

Thank you!! I remember seeing places you could get them and I know certain restaurants,I just didn't know if there was a certain place that has them.Thank's again :)

I know we got smoothies on our trip in Sept. in the MK.

They are in Tomorrowland next door to Cosmic Ray's on the left if you are facing the buildings. Auntie Gravity's Galactic Goodies I believe...

And btw, they were wonderful! :cloud9:

:) There is a counter service in Adventureland that sells them - cant think what it is called!

I pulled out my binder. I printed up CS menus so I would have an idea where we would want to grab snacks.
Epcot
France Patisserie, Strawberry smoothie

China Joy of Tea, Alcoholic and Non, tea slushies

Promanade Refreshments, Fruit and Yogurt smoothies

AK Africa Tamu Tamu, Fruit and Yogurt smoothies

MK
Auntie Gravities, Tomorrowland, Fruit and yogurt smoothies
Enchanted Grove, Fantasyland, lemonade slush

Hope this helps.

I'm sure there are lots of places but the one I've tried and loved is at Kona cafe at the Poly. I think you can get it at the walk-up stand right outside of the restaurant too, if you don't want to go in and eat.

Auntie Gravity's in Tomorrowland has the best fruit smoothies! They are so yummy we get one everytime we are at MK.

Okay, the one in Adventureland is called Aloha Isle. They have the Dole Whips! Close to a smoothie!?:)

I know that theres one place in ak by kali river rapids (just a little stand) were you an get frozen lemonade and frozen strawberry lemonade. It's so delicious! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter