where can we workout?

jenm85

Earning My Ears
We are staying at all star sports. Are there any gyms my boyfriend can go to? Yes I know we will be walking a lot (cardio lol) but he lifts weights and is going to freak out without a weeks worth of lifting.

We are staying at all star sports. Are there any gyms my boyfriend can go to? Yes I know we will be walking a lot (cardio lol) but he lifts weights and is going to freak out without a weeks worth of lifting.

If memory serves me correct there is no gym at the value resorts and the other resorts will need a key card for entry so he won't be able to get into those fitness centers.

I think the only option would be to contact a gym off property and see if they have a temporary/per diem membership.

I saw this online about the Beach Club but I don't know if it is up-to-date info. If it is true of other resorts, I know AKL (close to All Stars) has a nice fitness center:

"Beach Club resort guests (age 14 and older) can use the fitness center at no additional charge for the duration of their stay. A parent or legal guardian must accompany children under 17. Guests of other Disney resorts may do so for $12 per day, based on availability. The purchase of a spa treatment includes use of the adjacent fitness center for the day of treatment."

There are fitness centers at all of the following:
Animal Kingdom Lodge--one at both Jambo House and Kidani Village
Boardwalk Inn
Contemporary Resort
Coronado Springs Resort
Grand Floridian
Old Key West Resort
Saratoga Springs Resort
Wilderness Lodge
Yacht/Beach Club

You can go to any of these for a fee. I think it's currently $12 a day. If you have a car, you can just drive to the resort of your choice. If you don't have a car, it can be a bit tricky getting there and take a long time since you will have to transfer somewhere else--either at a park or Downtown Disney.

Have a great stay!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter