• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

where can we take or not take wedding photos ?

Hi! I saw that your question had already been answered on Facebook, but just in case anyone else stumbles across this and wonders the same thing, the answer is yes, absolutely.

Do you think after my escape wedding taking my limo around with just me and the hangers on...sorry family....around with them taking a couple quick pics at a couple resorts is ok? They say you can use the limo for various things. So going from Grand Floridian ...to Boardwalk...to Poly...to Animal Kingdom lodge. With literally say 20 min in Boardwalk and 5 in poly...ending at animal kingdom lodge...would be completely acceptable?

Yes! There is a small chance you will get hassled if you show up at the Grand Floridian and another bride is already there taking photos in the lobby, but I've only heard of this happening once or twice, and only when a particularly officious cast member was around...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter