Where can we find The Beast?

You can ask the character handlers or people in France what times. I know Belle comes alone sometimes, Beast alone sometimes and they appear together sometimes. We saw Beast alone the first day and then Belle alone the second time. DD's favorite character is Beast so he was our MUST!! DD4 cried at the DHS show when Gaston stabbed Beast, which was shocking since she's seen the movies a ton of time. That was a surprise!

DD4 wore her Belle dress for him, and was so excited to dance with him. I told him that and he twirled her and then bowed. Pretty much a highlight of our trip!

You can ask the character handlers or people in France what times. I know Belle comes alone sometimes, Beast alone sometimes and they appear together sometimes. We saw Beast alone the first day and then Belle alone the second time. DD's favorite character is Beast so he was our MUST!! DD4 cried at the DHS show when Gaston stabbed Beast, which was shocking since she's seen the movies a ton of time. That was a surprise!

DD4 wore her Belle dress for him, and was so excited to dance with him. I told him that and he twirled her and then bowed. Pretty much a highlight of our trip!

Thanks! My DD4 asks me about 20 times after every viewing of B&TB, "why did Gaston stab the beast?" So I'm sure the show will have the same effect....

That is so cool that your DD got to dance with The Beast. That is exactly what my DD wants to do! :cool1:

awesome pics of the Beast! He's deffinately on my to find list...

shame about the Robin Hood characters though, would love to get my photo taken with Robin :lovestruc

Just got home 2 days ago and the Beast was available in France at alternating times from Belle. There was a big sign with magnetic times on it that announced when both characters would be out for the day, so I'd do a walk by early in the day and make your plans from there.

We also got really lucky when we were walking from England to Canada- Foul Fellow Fox opened the gate by the millennium pavilion and beckoned us inside for a small character greeting. Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Pinocchio, Big Al, Foul Fellow, Baloo, King Louie and Chip and Dale were available for pictures and autographs and once a certain number of people came in (around 75 at the most) they closed the gate again and wouldn't let anyone else in! It was a really cool experience and we got a lot of great pictures. I don't think it was planned, so I'm not sure if you could even ask a cast member about it, but keep a look out for fun extras like that!

Just got home 2 days ago and the Beast was available in France at alternating times from Belle. There was a big sign with magnetic times on it that announced when both characters would be out for the day, so I'd do a walk by early in the day and make your plans from there.

We also got really lucky when we were walking from England to Canada- Foul Fellow Fox opened the gate by the millennium pavilion and beckoned us inside for a small character greeting. Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Pinocchio, Big Al, Foul Fellow, Baloo, King Louie and Chip and Dale were available for pictures and autographs and once a certain number of people came in (around 75 at the most) they closed the gate again and wouldn't let anyone else in! It was a really cool experience and we got a lot of great pictures. I don't think it was planned, so I'm not sure if you could even ask a cast member about it, but keep a look out for fun extras like that!

Thanks for the great info! We will look for that sign early in the day. :thumbsup2 And how cool that you experienced such a special character meet. Wow!!! :woohoo:

I visit at France last month. but i didn't find any Beast there. Now i planned to go there once again. I hope i could find them near at Epcot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter