• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where can Olaf be seen?

He's not available for photos. I'd love it if he was.

Seems like a no-brainer. There really aren't enough characters for boys. I feel a little silly as an adult male getting my picture made with college age girls dressed as princesses. I wish they had more meet and greets like Baymax and Wralph. But even when we get those, they are only temporary.

Besides the parade at the Magic Kingdom, where can Olaf be seen for a photo opportunity? Thanks
No Olaf M&G in Florida (and his appearance in Festival of Fantasy is merely a statue on a float). Head out West, Disney California Adventure has an Olaf M&G.

on kenny page I saw a rumor that he will maybe have is M&G at HS..but it is just a rumor for right now

I'm surprised that he hasn't already made a M&G appearance especially during the Frozen Summer of Fun that happens in that park. Even though I am tired of all things Frozen in the parks, he would be cool to do a M&G with.

We met him at DCA in January. Crazy that he hasn't made his way to Florida yet. He was cute; gave warm hugs.

I have heard rumors that he is training for EPCOT!! Of course, that could be as valid as a bus driver story so don't quote me. My sister works at Universal and some of her co-workers are character attendants. Again, not super valid but it's a fun rumor!! :) Possibly Hans as well!!

Can you imagine the lines at WDW for Olaf? That being said, I would love it! So would my kiddo! He kept asking A and E where he was last summer. Elsa told him he was playing hide and seek. Depending on when you go, you can see the actual Olaf character (not the statue) in the Frozen parade, at the Olaf summer cool down, and during the Frozen Fireworks. But, that is all temporary so if you are going after that is over (maybe it already is) then I guess not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter