Where can I order a (non-childish) disney water bottle?

mommy2twinz

Earning My Ears
I posted a while back about DH hosting a corporate trip to DL and putting together a gift basket. We've been trying to find a reusable water bottle that would be suitable for adults. We have spent HOURS online and everything is really marketed toward children (princess/Cars/juvenile Mickey, etc)...this seems odd to me, though...:confused3

Does anyone know, specifically, where we can find a cool water bottle that has some simple Mickey designs, etc.

Also, we're looking for a nice adult-appropriate (man or woman) backpack and have been able to find only ONE that is remotely decent. (I tried to post the link, but can't since I am a newbie w/ less than 10 posts :sad1: ) I think it will work (the backpack will serve as the "basket"), but I was really disappointed at how few backpacks were available. Are we not looking at the right sites??? I have literally spent countless hours. It seems like there is a whole adult demographic being missed.

I figured if anyone knew where to look, someone here would!

Thanks in advance!!

Thanks for the replies! I apologize that I didn't clarify: we need 22 of each item, which is why Amazon & Ebay won't work.

XT - The backpack is just what I was looking for. I remember that I saw it when we we first started searching - it's a little smaller that we hoped, but I think we will probably end up going w/ that one.

Thanks again!

Why not contact the Disneyland Merchandise Outlet stores? I've got the phone and address of the Pomona Store and they can connect you to the Fullerton one, close to the park. They carry discontinued park items for fairly cheap. Maybe they have some things you could use. I shop there occasionally, if I think something isn't selling - I wait it out and then go there to buy it.

Disney's Character Warehouse Outlet Store
2780 B Reservoir Street
Pomona, CA 91766
909-590-1109

Nancy

Thanks everyone - you are all so helpful! :lovestruc

Also, Leanne - I got your PM, but couldn't respond as I have less than 10 posts - no love for the newbie around here LOL!

Thanks again, everyone. I'm getting so excited for our trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter