Where can I have an engraved name tag made?

Beejie

Mouseketeer
At the parks (if so which park and where) or just at DTD (and if so what store)?

Our Labor Day tour plan includes MK, Epcot and AK. I can get to DTD if I have to but would rather not HAVE to go there just to get a name tag.

Thanks.

How much do they cost? I'd love to get these for my kids before our next trip. :cool1:

Not sure how much they cost at Disney. I've bought them on Ebay from $5 to $20. Mine was $5. My DS 6 was $6 and my DD8 was $20 (she has a rare French name and I was amazed to find it - it came from DL Paris).

You might find them on ebay. I can't find one for my DS 10 even though he has a common name. Its just not available for sale. Of course, the week after I get back, there will be one with his name available on ebay - murphy's law.

How much do they cost? I'd love to get these for my kids before our next trip. :cool1:

We just bought these in May and got them at the mainstreet jewlery store in MK( I can't remember the official name of the shop). They where $7 with free engraving. You can make it into a pin, magnet or a keychain.

You can get them at Disney Day's of Christmas at Downtown Disney. They are in the embroidery room on the side of the store across from Art of Disney. HTH.

We have gotten them at the Emporium on main street and have them engraved at the jewelry store across the street. This last trip we got them at the Disney Store in DTD and had to go to the Christmas store for engraving. They are $6.95 each.
badge1430x302.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter