Where can I get the best MARGARITA??

Oh, that Fiesta Margarita sounds great. Do they come in "to go" cups :) Or do you have to sit and drink them? :crazy:

Yep, it's a counter service place, so it's already in a to go cup. I took it around with me through a few countries.

Oh, that Fiesta Margarita sounds great. Do they come in "to go" cups :) Or do you have to sit and drink them? :crazy: [/QUOTE]

Oh you can walk around with them!

I got one on our last trip and finished it at about Germany...then fell asleep during The American Adventure Show! I'm only 5ft tall, I guess one is my limit!

Here's a pix of me and my favorite. . .

f89ad67d.jpg

A word of warning:

Don't get a Margarita at the Comedy Club in PI. My husband had one on Monday it was terrible. Stick with the rule of thumb, "when in Rome", only order it where it is a specialty like Mexico.

Rainforest Cafe has an AWESOME margarita. I think it is called the "cheeta rita". It is really good! But buyer beware, only drink one if you plan on doing anything productive the rest of the day.:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter