Where can I get the best MARGARITA??

Minky

Mouseketeer
Any advice on where I can find the best margarita...am really into flavored ones right now (Passion Fruit Margaritas are to DIE for) any suggestions??

San Angel Inn in the Mexican pavillion is a favorite stop of mine. I also have had the counter service margarita but not in a few years.

Have a great trip!:wave:

I'm not a huge fan of the Fiesta margaritas, but the single flavored ones seemed ok. I haven't had a chance to get back to the San Angel Inn to have a margarita in there yet, though.

I had one at Hollywood and Vine (a passion fruit margarita, actually) and it tasted too much of the mix and wasn't strong at all.

The Italian margarita at Epcot was good, but not a traditional margarita.

I just haven't found a margarita that's really great yet :(

San Angel Inn's are very good and better then the ones outside at the counter service restaurant.

Originally posted by Grumpy92
San Angel Inn's are very good and better then the ones outside at the counter service restaurant.
::yes:: Best margarita ever! :)

A good "rocks" margarita at the San Angel Inn. A wonderful frozen margarita at the kiosk next to the souvenir shop in Mexico--I can't believe someone doesn't love the Fiesta Margarita! :earseek: I dream of those things all year long! :hyper:

Originally posted by Tess
A good "rocks" margarita at the San Angel Inn. A wonderful frozen margarita at the kiosk next to the souvenir shop in Mexico--I can't believe someone doesn't love the Fiesta Margarita! :earseek: I dream of those things all year long! :hyper:

They're just kind of .. eh. It was way too sweet and the flavors all mixed together to make a mish mash that didn't really taste like much of anything besides "sweet." No tequila taste, either.

I'm willing to try it again sometime, though.

My sisters and I decided to compare the margaritas from a couple of the clubs in Pleasure Island. They were very good, although they all tasted the same.

But then again, after the third one I wasn't noticing much!:smooth:

For anyone staying at Coronado Springs, Francisco's has an excellent on-the-rocks margarita - strong tequila flavor (which I love!) and not too sweet. I can't wait to have one (or several ;) ) next month.

Just went to San Angel Inn today and tried the margarita. Ugh! :crazy2: It was not very good. There was too much of the sweet and sour mix taste, not enough of the tequila taste, and too sweet. I do not like the taste of Disney's sweet and sour mix. Why does their Mexican restaurant use sweet and sour mix, anyway? I'd much rather one made with lime juice.

Originally posted by TinkKel
Okay, I give up...what's a fietsa margarita?

A Fiesta margarita is a layered frozen margarita with lime, strawberry, mango, and kiwi, from bottom to top. They sell them at the kiosk that's attached to the Cantina de San Angel at the Mexican pavillion, and they're $7.25 plus tax.

I tried another one again yesterday after the San Angel Inn disaster margarita, and it was better than the previous Fiesta margarita that I had. I'll post about it in my upcoming review of the San Angel Inn.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter