• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where can I get Disney Wedding invitation samples? Free?

vfinder1

Mouseketeer
I was wondering if anyone knows if any of the sites online offer FREE samples of the Disney Wedding Invitations? If not do you know which site charges the least for the samples?

What do you mean by free? Free disney wording or free icons? I used disney wording but made my own invitations and I made our own monogram for the top.

I bought invitations (plain) from crane and then I typed them up with the monogram at the top and then I put a crystal dot on the middle part of the monogram where the letters meet, like pixie dust. I saved myself over 800.00!!!!!!!!

If you want I can try to take a pic of them!

I did the same for the menu cards!

No, I am talking about actual Disney Wedding invitations. I've been looking at a few websites that charge $2.50 to send a sample, I was wondering if any of the website offer free samples to send to you so you know what the wedding invitation looks like prior to ordering them.

Found an old thread on this board by doing a keyword search for "invitation samples". There were a few companies that offered free samples.

fairytalewedding.com
sassydesignco.com
capturedmomentsboutique.com
Impressions

you can also go to a hallmark store and look at their invitation books. you can't take the samples with you, but at least you can see them. the one near me only had 2 disney themed wedding invitations, but it helped me figure out what the other ones would look like...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter