Where can I get cheap flights

belinda_r

Earning My Ears
Hi everybody - I'll have to be Belinda_r now as 'Belinda' is already taken on the US boards....
Anyway, I remember seeing a thread on the old UK boards containing responses to a request for info relating to cheap flights.

It specifically mentioned BA flights and fairly good discounts on the advertised prices.
I'm looking for a scheduled flight, in the next couple of weeks, to Tampa. Must be direct as I can only spend a few days there.

All my usual websites, Expedia, Netflights, are giving me horrendous prices!! It must be down to the Bank Holiday.

Any suggested websites would be very much appreciated.

Thanks
Belinda

Hi Belinda,

I have been looking too, to be honest with you I have been getting quoted horrendous prices.

Have you tried teletext pages ITV 235 or 222. There is a one for April for Tampa £219 ad £140 ch..Here is the phone number 01253 29 66 88

Good luck happy hunting.

KLM have a sale on at the moment, but you have to change in Amsterdam - worth a look

Bev

Thanks for all the info everyone.

Due to being forced (by work!) to delay my holidays until April, I reluctantly began searching for flights departing approx 24/04. What a result! It seems BA have a special offer, during April, and I've managed to get a flight for £292 - direct, including taxes, to Tampa. Great news, as I will only be there for a few days and I didn't want to lose up to half a day on connecting flights.

Hope to get to Busch Gardens, but unlikely to see Orlando.... this time!

Thanks
Belinda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter