Where can I get cheap flights

Discussion in 'UK Trip Planning Forum' started by belinda_r, Mar 5, 2002.

1. belinda_r

belinda_r Earning My Ears

Hi everybody - I'll have to be Belinda_r now as 'Belinda' is already taken on the US boards....
    Anyway, I remember seeing a thread on the old UK boards containing responses to a request for info relating to cheap flights.

It specifically mentioned BA flights and fairly good discounts on the advertised prices.
    I'm looking for a scheduled flight, in the next couple of weeks, to Tampa. Must be direct as I can only spend a few days there.

All my usual websites, Expedia, Netflights, are giving me horrendous prices!! It must be down to the Bank Holiday.

Any suggested websites would be very much appreciated.

Thanks
    Belinda

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. squitty

squitty <font color=006633>With a little bit of Pixie Dust

Hi Belinda,

I have been looking too, to be honest with you I have been getting quoted horrendous prices.

Have you tried teletext pages ITV 235 or 222. There is a one for April for Tampa £219 ad £140 ch..Here is the phone number 01253 29 66 88

Good luck happy hunting.

4. SimonV

SimonV Proud to have called Bob Varley 'friend'

You might also try www.flightcentre.co.uk although their on-line price search feature wasn't working the last time I looked.

5. Hamther

Hamther Earning My Ears

6. Sue F UK

Sue F UK Florida keeps me poor...but happy

7. BevS97

BevS97 disney scrapper

KLM have a sale on at the moment, but you have to change in Amsterdam - worth a look

Bev

8. belinda_r

belinda_r Earning My Ears

Thanks for all the info everyone.

Due to being forced (by work!) to delay my holidays until April, I reluctantly began searching for flights departing approx 24/04. What a result! It seems BA have a special offer, during April, and I've managed to get a flight for £292 - direct, including taxes, to Tampa. Great news, as I will only be there for a few days and I didn't want to lose up to half a day on connecting flights.

Hope to get to Busch Gardens, but unlikely to see Orlando.... this time!

Thanks
    Belinda