where can i get charecter pictures to put into autograph book

Mrs.viv07

DIS Veteran
i just need the character no words or anything since i am trying to make my own design. ie: just mickey, or just stich ect

TIA

If you just want a type of shape of mickey or most any of the other characters you can try any scrapbooking store. They sell all kinds of things like that. I am not sure that is what you are looking for or not. Hope that helped....

I have found TONS of Disney scrapbooking materials at Michael's. . .they have TONS of Disney stickers that would be perfect for placing in your autograph book!

:blush: Well, shoot, I wanted to make an autograph book for my DD and forgot all about it. Hope I can squeeze it in in the next 50 days! Good luck finding what you need.

A google image search would help you find tons of images. I'm not sure if you want computer images or hard images (such as stickers, etc...) Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter