Where can I get a clear, plastic card/pouch to hang from lanyard?

ericandliz

Earning My Ears
Where can I get a plastic card to hang from a lanyard for my DS-7 w/autism? I want to be able to insert an ID, perhaps some sort of Autism Awareness symbol, and other important info in case he gets lost...he loves to pin trade and has a lanyard with a clip that would work well. Too late for ebay; we leave 4/1....any specific stores? I checked the luggage section of Target, nothing there. I do already have an ID tab on his shoes, but am looking for something in addition to that.

Hi and :welcome: to disABILITIES Community Forum!

I would suggest looking at an Office Supply Store. They would be considered badgeholders.

Hi and :welcome: to disABILITIES Community Forum!

I would suggest looking at an Office Supply Store. They would be considered badgeholders.
::yes::
Just what I was going to suggest.
You may be able to find different styles - some that are open on the top and some that have a ziplock on the top.
Another possible place to look is somewhere like Walmart in sporting goods or in a sporting goods store. People who hunt or fish use pouches like that to hold their hunting or fishing licenses.

I bought one with a princess logo at the Main Street Shops in MK. It attaches to my lanyard. My DS has one with Pirates theme. It holds room keys, tickets, and FP. It will not hold the GAC.

I saw at AK where you could buy just the plastic card holder that can be attached to a lanyard clip. It was at a kiosk at the front of the park, maybe even before you go in. It was around $4. However, while it is big enough to hold an i.d. card or KTTW card, it is not big enough to hold a GAC unless you fold it up. I'd be afraid it would fall out, though. Good luck!

How big are the GAC's? I haven't bought a badge holder yet and want to make sure it's big enough.

How big are the GAC's? I haven't bought a badge holder yet and want to make sure it's big enough.

Aprox. 3-1/2 inches X 5 inches.....I have yet to find anything to put it in, anyone have any suggestions?

Amie

I sent you a pm with more detailed info but we use luggage tags from a scrapbook supply store which we personalize. They attatch to the kids beltloops and they are more likely to keep them on if they have a hand in decorating them.

Aprox. 3-1/2 inches X 5 inches.....I have yet to find anything to put it in, anyone have any suggestions?

Amie
No suggestions.
most of the things you can buy are much smaller - like credit card sized.

http://www.laughingplacestore.com/images/products/2837L.jpg
This is a retractable fastpass holder that can also hold other items. Fastpass holders can be found online. IF not try stationary/business stores like Staples. Someone on this board posted the people did not respond to a kid with construction type ear protection because there was labels saying the kid was autistic. Sad to have to label a kid but it lets people know the kid is having a melt down for a reason which he cannot control and not a spoiled kid having a hissy fit. These are also sold at the parks.

Another spot with samples is:
http://www.disneysmilesstore.com/sh...ath=31&zenid=dcf2c48bdc587c4c1b024d0abbba0995

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter