Where can I find Tsum Tsums?

lifetimedisneyfan

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know where I can find Tsum Tsums in Disneyland/California Adventure/Downtown? I'm only going to have a short visit so I'm trying to narrow down where I need to shop. Thanks!

subbing in cause I am addicted to these cutie-pies and my kids want to buy some while there as well!!

Does anyone know where I can find Tsum Tsums in Disneyland/California Adventure/Downtown? I'm only going to have a short visit so I'm trying to narrow down where I need to shop. Thanks!

I'm not sure where they are at Disneyland but there was a whole section of them at my local Disney store last night. If you have one nearby you might want to check there.

i think they are only available at the world of disney store at downtown disney
TsumTsum-600x436.jpg

When we were there in late august, I only saw them in the WOD store in DTD. They only had the medium or large ones (can't remember) and I think they only had Mickey and/or Minnie. We were looking for the tiny ones, but didn't find any there.

I didn't see any in the park when I was there last week. I've only spotted them in Disney Stores.

Very excited these little guys made it over from Japan. :) I almost bought a bunch when I was in Tokyo this summer, but I heard they were coming here and I waited. (Also because I ran out of room in my bag after going to Disney Sea. Whoops.)

We were there this weekend and they were out at World of Disney and didn't know when they would get more. I had seen a bunch at Aulani in Setember but didn't buy any, since I didn't know if my daughters would like them. Of course, they wanted them. They did have the two headed reversible princess dolls. They creeped us out.

The disney store online just released 2 new collections today. One is toy story, and one is a Christmas mickey and friends. Both sooooo cute.

204charity said:
Can we order off the Disney Store online and have shipped to Canada or no?

Yes you can have it shipped to canada, but of course it will be expensive. If you are going to disneyland soon you could just have it shipped to your hotel.

204charity said:
REALLY!!??? I did NOT know that!!!

That is BEYOND cool!!!!! :thumbsup2

If you live near the border there are often companies that will let you use their address and get your stuff shipped to them. Then just drive across the border and collect your stuff. These companies usually charge just a few dollars per package to use their service which usually still ends up being cheaper then shipping to canada.

Iin the pharmacy section at Target aisle 3 or at other fine drug stores near you.

We found a bunch at our local Disney Store a couple weekends ago. My dd had been impatiently waiting for Eeyore. She was over the moon excited.

She also has me addicted to the app! My dh is threatening to take my ipad away :rolleyes1

Thanks for the heads up about the new releases. I've been waiting impatiently for the little green men!!!

I agree...the app is very addicting! :)

There's Tsum Tsum at the Disney Store here in Honolulu.

I saw some at Disney's Aulani Resort during our weekend staycation.

Just bought a couple of Toy Story ones at a Calgary Disney store. There are so many of them, only let DD choose her favourite ones!

We don't live super close to a Disney store so we were hoping to buy some at DLR two weeks ago but there were sold out everywhere, including DTD. The CM at World of Disney told us they fly off the shelves. I'm going to be in Korea in a week and wonder if I'll see them there. If not, I'm ordering online for Xmas. My whole household is addicted to the game.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter