Where can I find the Countdown Clock?

jxh1

Supreme God of All Things Disney!
I'm not sure where this post belongs, it doesn't really fit into any category so I figured I'd post it here and if it gets moved, it gets moved. Where can I get that countdown clock that everyone has in their signature? I'd like to add it to mine so I can count down my remaining 380+ days (yikes!).

Thanks in advance for your help. :D

JXH1 you can find the coolest Countdown Clock on a site calledhttp://www.Diznutz.com This is a keychain clock that you can take with you everyday all the time..I bought one from them, and its the coolest..It's nice when everyone asks me whats that for, then i can tell them it's counting down my next trip to happiness..DISNEY of course...Check it out, that site also has alot of other travel gear that you might want, and also some money saving ideas for traveling and staying at Disney.:p :Pinkbounc :bounce:

I don't really have much else to say, I just wanted to see my countdown in action! :p

I love my countdown clocks!! I have one on my keychain and one sitting on my shelf at work!! people come back and say.."only 73 more days" to Disney!! I say I am working towards my Disney Trips!!! I live to go to Disney!!:o :o :bounce: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

denise countdown clocks

Jxh1 and Fellow Dis'r's I'm sorry but i gave you the wrong website to find the Keychain Countdown Clock and other travel items etc..I found that at http://www.Nutztogo.com
The site I spoke of Diznutz.com is a very informative site on Disney Parks,Resorts, and money saving ideas..sorry!!:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Thanks for that tip All4fun on the countdown clock for the PC etc., but its not the same as having one on your Keychain at all times.
I love the one I bought from http://www.Nutztogo.com because I carry it with me everywhere..You'd be surpirse how many new friends I've made with that, everyone wants to know what I'm counting down to,and I tell them DISNEY of course..lol :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Wow, my trip is getting so close! It seems too good to be true. Anyone feel this way before a trip????? Please give some positive feedback! I worry way too much!!!:Pinkbounc

I always feel that way too!.....Like i am dreaming or something. ANd, i go allll the time. I get sooo excited every single time.

24 days is pretty close....I have just a little bit less than 3 times that and i already am thinking about what am i going to pack.

On Diznutz.com They give away a free countdown clock every Friday...IF you write in a paragraph to them about how you count down the days to disney....YOU may be able to win and have a countdown keychain by tuesday....

Good Luck!

Yes I am with you........I countdown my trips the moment I come back from a trip........and as I get closer and closer....I feel it's too good to be true!! I can't believe I am going to DisneyWorld...even when everything is packed up and in the car going to the airport....and you know what.....I can't believe it until I land andI am in Magic Kingdom and looking at the castle!! and I give myself a hug and say......I AM REALLY HERE!! and until I see that castle....I can't believe it!! 9 more Mondays until my trip!!

:p :bounce: :Pinkbounc ;) denise

The counter that can be had from the Tech Board are nice to have on the boards, but the Keychain Countdown Clocks that can be bought and carried around with you can be found at http://WWW.NUTZTOGO.COM
When you have one of them you're never without knowing how many days you have left to your trip...
I'm thrilled with mine, and presently counting down to MNSSHP and as that trip winds down, I'll reset my keychain counter while I'm there for the Christmas Party..I'm sooooooooo excited, I can't wait!!!:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter