• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where can I find the cheapest park tix b4 we go??

Now I am completely confused, but thanks for that heads up goodness that would have been a wasted trip.

So, where have they been spotted? When we bought our Disneyland passes at Costco we had to get them at a Costco close to the park.

I can't imagine our Costco in Bloomingdale Il having them haha

Our Costco in Michigan had them very recently. We called and asked (with the item #) if our store had them. I can find the item # and post it later.

Costco item # 528887
Just call any store and see if they have it in stock.

Haha first store was positively rude, just posting so if anyone is trying to do the same be prepared.

The gentleman that answered the phone said he worked for Costco for 15 years and they never have those types of tickets in the store only on line. I tried to tell him I bought my Disneyland tickets in a store. He said this after he looked up the item # Ughh they don't know how persistent us DIS'ers can be.

Some Costo's in IL carry the tickets. I have seen them in the Oak Brook Costco and I called the store in Mettawa and they also have them. I think if a store doesn't stock them the employees are clueless about them, as I have called several stores. Hope this helps! I will be purchasing mine next week for our November trip:)

Some Costo's in IL carry the tickets. I have seen them in the Oak Brook Costco and I called the store in Mettawa and they also have them. I think if a store doesn't stock them the employees are clueless about them, as I have called several stores. Hope this helps! I will be purchasing mine next week for our November trip:)

Thank You, Oak Brook is right near us. I'm calling now!! They act like your crazy it's so funny.

Just wanted to say thank you everyone, got the tickets today in Oak Brook!

We bought ours from undercover tourist...but then it turns out Costco would have been a better deal for us. We bought 4 day because of the small price difference, but the 3 day from Costco would have been a better deal for us.

Turns out we enjoyed going our 4th day...so all was well!

Enjoy your trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter