Where can I find list of items in OKW studio?

Discussion in 'DVC Resorts' started by nilseks, Nov 11, 2011.

1. nilseks

nilseks DIS Veteran

I'm sorry if this is redundant--I tried to do a search and didn't come up with a complete list. But I know I have seen it somewhere before. Can someone please direct me to a list of what exactly is included in an OKW studio (ie coffee cups, coffee filters, etc.).

This is our first visit to OKW and although I originally wanted BWV, as time goes by I get more and more excited about OKW. Looking forward to the tranquility!

Thanks for the help!

2. Chuck S

Chuck S DVC Boards Co-Moderator Moderator

For all DVC studios there should be coffee mugs, paper towels, a starter pack of coffee w/creamer, sugar & sweetener, a small supply of paper bowls and plates, drinking glasses and plastic forks, knives and spoons. You will need to provide coffee filters and coffee for additional days.

3. mlittig

mlittig DIS Veteran

Here is a picture of the kitchenette in our studio at Old Key West :love: last April:

[​IMG]

I absolutely love Old Key West and can't wait to go back again in April :cloud9: Don't forget to try the boat to DownTown, it is awesome :yay: I also love eating at Olivia's, especially the super prime rib and yummy Olivia's potatoes :woohoo:

4. nilseks

nilseks DIS Veteran

Thanks so much for the info--very helpful! We can't wait, only 2.5 weeks until we go. I just did our Garden Grocer order. :) I think we are doing breakfast at Olivia's one day--it will be convenient on the day we go to Universal.

At one point I was really not too thrilled about staying at OKW (mostly because of location) but now after looking at so many photos, I am really looking forward to it, yay!