• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where can I find good tiramisu in Disney?

Dislover1991

DIS Veteran
I'm sure Epcot would have some, but we are only going to Garden Grill for our TS meal. Are there any quick service restaurants/bakeries that would have some tiramisu?

I'm sure Epcot would have some, but we are only going to Garden Grill for our TS meal. Are there any quick service restaurants/bakeries that would have some tiramisu?

Via Napoli! :) sorry I just saw you said CS. Got
excited when i saw the word Tirimisu!

They might have it at Tutto Gusto (I don't think they take CS credits) and at the Gelato Stand.

They might have it at Tutto Gusto (I don't think they take CS credits) and at the Gelato Stand.

OMG! where is the Gelato Stand? My family just discovered Gelato this past summer and we are addicted to it, I've only seen it on restaurant menus, where is the stand?

OMG! where is the Gelato Stand? My family just discovered Gelato this past summer and we are addicted to it, I've only seen it on restaurant menus, where is the stand?

I was wondering the same! I heard they had the stand and was looking for it on our last trip (despite just having ice cream...) and couldn't find the stand.

Here is a link to a picture. It is very easy to miss apparently as it looks like a coffee cart. Hope you find it! And good thing we will be at epcot a few days on our trip next week so I can try this as well as the new ice cream place in France :)

http://www.themouseforless.com/tripplanning/menus/wdw/TuttoItaliaSnack.shtml

I'm sure Epcot would have some, but we are only going to Garden Grill for our TS meal. Are there any quick service restaurants/bakeries that would have some tiramisu? Thanks :)

There is a Tutto Gusto dessert stand that sells tiramisu. From pictures it looks like it is either a part of the gelato stand or right beside it.

Starring Rolls had tiramisu in their bakery case a couple weekends ago and it was delicious! I had it for breakfast. Why not, I can eat healthy at home.

Tutto Gusto definitely has it, or used to. The best is at Il Mulino, which of course is TS..

Thanks for this post! We were going to have dinner at Tony's, primarily for the tiramisu, until I saw all the bad reviews! We'll just have to settle getting some from Epcot! Can you use a snack credit for them?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter