Where can I find Disney Smocked Dresses??

Does Disney sell smocked stuff or only Wish Upon a Star?

Wish upon a star and Beaux et Belles are the big ones. If you type their name into the search, you should find quite a bit. Make sure you scroll down to the stores section....you'll find lots there. However, Vive la Fete, Orient Expressed, and Amanda Remembered also make some, so take a look at them. There is also a relatively new designer out there that makes some really beautiful ones, but I cannot remember their name.

Nanasheartoriginals is a seller who makes a lot of cute smocked stuff. I have purchased from her, and she is wonderful!!!

As far as smocking plates, there are some available, but they are out of print and usually go for big bucks. I own a Snow White one. However, when they do pop up on ebay, they go for BIG bucks.

Sometimes you can also find the smocked inserts on ebay, if you would like to have your own outfit made. I have a few of those as well.

Feel free to pm me if you have anymore questions.

i found smocked solid black mickey heads on etsy.com if you want something for a boy.
that is all i have been able to find for my son...

Has anyone mentioned etsy.com? They are all handmade by individuals not a brand. They have some smocks available for around $40 and they have adorable pillowcase dresses for around $25. Oh, and it's not an auction site. You pay the price stated.

Monica

Oh my goodness!! I can't believe this thread has come alive again after 2 years LOL! I was the one that posted the pictures of the dresses and bows. I actually just sold that Cinderella dress and matching embroidered bow brand new the other day on eBay and it only went for $37.00 and free shipping :( I wish I had seen that you ladies are looking!!

I am going to go answer all my PMs for you now :)

Aliisa

Oh my goodness!! I can't believe this thread has come alive again after 2 years LOL! I was the one that posted the pictures of the dresses and bows. I actually just sold that Cinderella dress and matching embroidered bow brand new the other day on eBay and it only went for $37.00 and free shipping :( I wish I had seen that you ladies are looking!!

I am going to go answer all my PMs for you now :)

Aliisa

Oh wow. Those dresses used to go HIGH and when you would add in the bow you would really get a high price - about double what yours went for. Ebay just is horrid these days for sellers. The new restrictions on feedback and the higher fee structure is such a pain.

I have a ton of smocked jonjon suits (not any Disney ones) for DS but ebay just isn't fetching the prices that I had hoped to get. I would love to get him some Disney smocked pieces but haven't seen any little boy's outfits in a long time.

LOL, I opened this thread and didn't pay any attention to the date it was started - YOU SCARED ME FOR A MINUTE KEL!!! Thought you had another on the way...hee, hee, then you could be like me!!! Um...and by the way, it's cadbury season! I'm all stocked up! D loves them...wonder if it's because I ate so many while preg with her!

I have been following this thread and just joined right this minute to talk with you....I am going to Disney Oct 5 and would LOVE to get some matching embroidered hairbows from you..I have already purchased a few Wish upon a star smocked dresses and would love some coordinating bows....are you still making them?? Can you provide some pics...I am SUPER SUPER interested!!!!

Aliisa, I am hoping to find you...I would love to purchase some matching hairbows from you...I have a few wish upon a star dresses...have just joined this blog to find you and I am not sure exactly how it works...I hope you check this and will reply back

I do some sale rep work for Wish Upon A Star and I know these outfits were on eBay, but they've had some problems with it and therefore took all the outfits off. They are now working individual sales, but if you're interested in one you can contact them directly at cnckids at yahoo.com

Lollywollydoodle.com

You can also like them on face book and they do sales on the wall for cheap sometimes. i got an adorable smocked dress with snow white for $25!! It was beautiful and my daughter got so many compliments!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter