Where can I find Child ID Bracelets?

Minnie-Penny

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know where I can find on the web a place that does the laser engraved armbands/bracelets? :confused3 I saw these posted on another site and didn't bookmark it. Now I can't find it. You can have the band engraved with any info you want. Ex: If lost, call my mom (cell phone number here). You can slip them around your child's foot and then put their shoes on so it won't fall off.

Thanks in advance!
Penny

Does anyone know where I can find on the web a place that does the laser engraved armbands/bracelets? :confused3 I saw these posted on another site and didn't bookmark it. Now I can't find it. You can have the band engraved with any info you want. Ex: If lost, call my mom (cell phone number here). You can slip them around your child's foot and then put their shoes on so it won't fall off.

Thanks in advance!
Penny

Easier then that we got one of those large gummy bracelets and on one side it says love it is pink for my 5yr old and on the other side i wrote my info with a sharpee marker. i know there are sites that sell the things for the shoes etc but depends on how fancy you want things and the age of the child. I have also used sticky labels to write my info and put it on the INSIDE of my childrens shirts. I know Walmarts have those tag making machines . i also used a luggage tag thing for my Autistic son before and hooked it to his belt loop. i also take pics of my kids right when we get out of the Suv in the parking lot. never lost a kid yet TG ( tried to toss a few over board on jungle cruise though ) hee hee but better to be careful.. Hope this helps !

I put a piece of masking tape in each kids shoe with my cell phone number marked inpermanant marker... they know if they forget, the can just look in their crocs. :)

Hello...
Ever go to Wal-Mart? Near the registers they have these machines that engrave metal label tags for luggage, pets, and even those military style dog tags. You type in your own text off a touch screen. I made one for my nephew when we took him to events with large crowds like state fairs and such. All it says is "Please call...." then lists My Home / Cell / and his home phone number....no names.
We now have one for our DD that is heart shaped! She loves it.
Easy to do, no websites or delivery.
:cool1:

we got the tags from walmart that someone mentioned earlier. they even have disney ones, in the store by us it is 101 dalmations, we have goofy from an earlier trip . we put it right on his sneaker laces. luckily he didnt have to use it

These are the ones we used.

I didn't want to write on my kids (some use a sharpie on their leg or arm) because w/ my luck my children would take this as a green light to color themselves w/ their markers (dd would have been less likely to do this, but all bets are off w/ ds!).

The shoe IDs were out because dd likes to wear her Crocs and there is no way to attach them.

The neck IDs were out because I didn't want the kids to HAVE to wear something around their necks. Even when dd wears a necklace that she likes, it rarely makes it all the way through a day.

Info stickers wouldn't work because neither kid likes the tags that are already in their shirts..never mind one that I add to them!

Tatoos would have worked but they aren't infinitely reusable.

SO... I ordered the bracelets from sharene. I got four so each kid would have a back up and they cost less than $12 shipped. They also arrived in less than a week!

Both kids wore them just fine...and we have used them a few times since returning home as well (museums, etc.). Ds is only 2yo so I put his on his ankle before putting on his shoes for the day, dd (6yo) wore hers on her wrist.

Thankfully we didn't need to use them...but it was nice to have them as a backup just in case!

Here are the ones we used:
http://www.safekidsshop.com/vital-wearable-bracelet-p-4594.html?manufacturers_id=159

You can see my kids wearing them in this picture...(ankles)
KidswithChipr.jpg

I went to our local pet supply store and engraved a tag. It was the size of silver dollar and shaped like a heart. Put Mom's Cell and then attached it to my dd sneakers. I received many approvals from CM and the staff at Sea World.

When we went last October with our 4 and 2 year old I had purchased the bracelets and the tags for their shoes ...but had a few problems. They both wanted to wear their Crocs and I couldn't figure out a secure way of attaching the tag to the shoe. The bracelets were a bit big for their arms, even though I had gotten the child size, and neither child was too happy about wearing it on their ankle for some reason. Our solution? I got a package of Avery labels and worte "If Lost Please call and our cell phone number" and then put this on the back of their shirt by their necks. We put one on each morning and then replaced it after naps in the afternoon if needed. I can not tell you how many comments we got from people standing behind us in lines and all of the CMs that saw it. We were even granted a "Dream" while there (got to ride Dumbo with Mickey and Minnie) and the CM said he picked us because he liked the stickers on the back of the kids shirts!:cool1:
Thankfully we never lost a child but I was happy to be prepared.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter