*where can i find CHEAP ponchos?!?!?!?!?

awe060

Earning My Ears
where can we find CHEAP ponchos .... like the ones you wear once and throw away???

we'd like to get them before we get to wdw ... but we'll go for anything .... we just don't want to pay a lot ... we're only getting them 'just in case' - and dont want to get stuck paying like $5 for something we are just gunna throw away!

i know walmart has em for $5.88 ... but we want cheaper.....

any help?!?!?!?!?!? suggestions?!?!?!?!?:sad2:

Our Dollar Tree has them.. $1. They're *really* cheap though - if you want to wear once, they're good enough.

Walmart
Dollar Store
Dollar Tree
99 cent Store

Target has Coleman ponchos in the camping department for $1.14 in Red Blue Green or Yellow I bought some 2 days ago

We found some recently at Ocean State Job Lot.
Previously my MIL found some good quality ones at the dollar store. We have used them for the past 3 years. :cool1:

Thanks everyone, I was just thinking about the same question...glad to know where to find these. I love DISboards!

I am not near any dollar stores so I searched between Walmart and Kmart. I found them for 99 cents at Kmart in the fishing section.

I bought some today at Wal-Mart in the camping section of sporting goods for 88 cents each. If you look in the rainwear section of sporting goods, there are some for 5.88 but they are thicker. The ones I got are clear plastic and will only survive one wearing.

I couldn't find any at our Dollar Tree this week, but I know they have had them in the past.

The dollar tree ones are like wearing a very cheap garbage bag. I prefer the ones from the Target camping area which are just a few cents more.

I have gotten them both at the Dollar Store and Walmart, at Walmart they are in the camping section.

where can we find CHEAP ponchos .... like the ones you wear once and throw away???

we'd like to get them before we get to wdw ... but we'll go for anything .... we just don't want to pay a lot ... we're only getting them 'just in case' - and dont want to get stuck paying like $5 for something we are just gunna throw away!

i know walmart has em for $5.88 ... but we want cheaper.....

any help?!?!?!?!?!? suggestions?!?!?!?!?:sad2:

Got mine at Walmart...camping section...99 cents.

The dollar tree ones are like wearing a very cheap garbage bag. I prefer the ones from the Target camping area which are just a few cents more.

I agree. They can be used a few more times and should last the whole trip. Just stick it back in a little ziplock bag.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter