Where can I find a good Plus sized swimsuit?

www.junonia.com has GREAT plus sized women's sportswear, including suits. It's not exactly cheap, but well made and lasts for years!

I agree with the post about the Delta Burke swimsuits. They are very nice quality and usually sell in the $80 range. I've found them on ebay for a fraction of that, brand new with the tags. You can do a search on her name (you'll probably also get a lot of lingerie in the search, but you can narrow it down). I've also had luck with JC Penney and you can but online or through the catalog and return if you don't like them.

Did Fashion Bug already have a good swimsuit sale??? I know I was just there today and there was nothing off the swimsuits (still tons of them too). I got those coupons in the mail w/ the one being 40% off any one item for right after Easter. There is no exclusions to the swimwear so I'm planning to use it for one.

T.J Maxx and Marshall's have nice name brand (Longitudes) swimsuits for under $25.00...I bought 2 there last summer. Also, Land's End catalog has a nice sleeveless coverup(plus size) for about $25.00 in their catalog !!! Good Luck Shopping ,I know it's not easy.

JC Penney has a 25% off sale right now on suits. I tried some on today that I thought were cute, and very supportive. Still deciding whether to go back and buy one though. Just my 2 cents here but.....spending the extra money is usually a worthwhile investment when it comes to swimsuits. They last longer and look better, especially if you have figure flaws. Trust me, I know!! :rotfl:

I second Sams' Club. That's where I get all of my bathing suits (usually Speedo) since I do water aerobics - and with an ample chest, I can assure you I have never been exposed with them...even the tankini (even though I do have it tug it often during water aerobics), so I opt for the one piece usually for exercise.

Hi neighbor. I just saw a bunch of suits starting around 29 at the LL Bean Factory store in Wilmington. We were there for the Blue Rocks game so I didn't have much time to look. I hope to get back there soon without the whole family to try some on.
Here is the store info:
Shipyard Shops
900 South Madison Street
Wilmington, DE 19801
302-777-6713

There were a lot of this style jogger two piece

My favorite is my Jantzen suit. My sister bought it on clearance and never wore it! Got to love new hand me downs! I've had some success with Newport News catalogs (they have a website, too: newport-news.com).

Don't forget about the Overstocks at Lands End. They have a few suits on clearance. Be careful with buying a swim mini though- one I bought was actually a nylon skirt with a bathing suit under the skirt. Which was nice looking but.... when it was wet- getting that darn zipper(yep I said zipper on a bathing suit!!!) up was a ...... Make sure you get a mini in the same material as the suit. I do always fall back on Lands End because they always have a nice basic solid style that I like. Plus it holds the girls in place. :cool1:

I found mine online at jessica london. they allways have some type of coupon. I found one on clearance and used the 50% coupon and paid 20.00 :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter