Where can i find a Disney Bucket hat Or A Mickey ear hat with Brim?

TheHarlessFamily

Earning My Ears
So I am trying to find a Hat before we go to Disney for me Mainly because I have Short hair and burn easily and would like to have a little more protection and to cover up my what i am sure to be bad hair days.

I am looking for maybe a bucket style hat with a strap either plain (that i could put an applique on it or Disney

I also saw pictures randomly over the internet with a woman that was wearing a Disney Baseball style hat that had ears on it

Does anywhere have any suggestions as to where I can find something like either in store or online?

BTW I also do not have a Disney Store anywhere close around me

Our local Wal-Mart has been carrying Mickey caps with ears for the last couple of months! Hope you find what you're looking for :goodvibes

Sometimes Kohls carries Mickey hats - I got a winter one there. You can check the Disney Store online too - even Amazon? You will be able to find a ton of different ones at WDW - I know you said you want one before you go - but a new WDW hat would make a great and useful souvenir! Or you can make one? I ordered some baseball hats from vistaprint (online) and had them embroidered with Disney stuff on them - they were pretty affordable! You can check out the Disigns board on here for some great images too! Hope this helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter