where can i buy...

kydeb1346

Mouseketeer
a disney hat before we get to WDW? Hoping for one with a character - maybe Tink or Pooh but open to any characters!

Hope this was the right place to post this topic! If not, sorry.

www.ebay.com We aren't going till December, but I bought my son (2) a Mickey Mouse ear hat with a brim (70's) for $1.50 and my daughter (4) a princess hat with ears for $1.95.... never hurts to look- but watch the prices- some sell new higher than you can buy it from Disney stores or Disneyshopping.com
Good Luck!

:cool1:
We are going Dec 3-8th at OKW. It will be our first WDW trip, first Family vacation and we are soooooooooo excited. My children are trying to earn stickers for chores (5 stickers in each column= 1 disney sticker= 1 disney dollar) They are 4 and 2, it's working! :rotfl2:
Anyways, I got this link from another member about free Disney Dollars and it works. Since I can't post my referral link, here's the website. www.sunshinerewards.com

I am thinking of embroiderying my own family hats instead of tshirts, each of us can choose a different character, but the wording be the same.....just a thought.
Angie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter