Where can I buy the F&W wristbands besides the Festival Center?

alice0826

Mouseketeer
Hi All,

I know that you can purchase wristbands for the F&W festival at the Festival Center, but are there any other locations where I can purchase them?

Thanks! :)

For sure, at the gift kiosks that have been put up for the Festival around the World Showcase.

I don't recall seeing them in any other shops at Epcot or anywhere outside of Epcot. But I have seen some persons post in previous years that they could get them at Epcot Guest Services outside the park. There was one report from someone who said they got theirs at Boardwalk, although personally I don't remember ever seeing them in the resorts.

I vaguely recall seeing them at the gift shop inside the BW lobby last year, but they didn't have a lot of them, nor were they there the entire length of my stay. As the PP said, you can find them at the Festival Center and at every F&W shop around WS. I also saw them at the store at the International Gateway last year.

If I have a Magic Band that charges to my credit card, can that be used the same way as the special F&W band?

If I have a Magic Band that charges to my credit card, can that be used the same way as the special F&W band?

The F&W band is just a small gift card on a stretchy ring to go around your wrist. The MB act just as your kttw card with room charging. I can't imagine it would be any different except you will probably have to punch in your pin each time you tap your MB.

The F&W wristband is just a gift card on a wristband, so it works like any other gift card. In fact you can use it anywhere that accepts gift cards (so you're not limited to using it at Epcot during the F&W).

The only time I could see any issues if the gift card or KTTW systems were done. That doesn't happen very often, so I doubt you'd notice much of a difference between using one or the other in terms of ease.

We sell the "half-size" Disney Gift Cards with a band at all the water park ticket and Guest Relations windows. All year long.

We got ours the past few years at the gift shop right inside the international gateway. Not sure if they are there this year but the past 3 years Ive gotten em there. Ive also seen them at the gift shop at the end of the walkway that leads into the world showcase where you cut off left or right to go to the various countries.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter