Where can I buy the entertainment book locally?

CandCMommy

Mouseketeer
Does anyone have any idea where I can go a pick up and entertainment book? Like Barnes & Noble or something like that? We leave for HOJO on Thursday and we don't want to risk ordering online and it not getting here in time. (Kinda forgot we needed it for our ressie.)

The first thing I would do is check with friends and family to see if they have one with a card that you could borrow. Nuthin's better than free. ;)

I think you may have a hard time finding a 2008 book at this point since the usable year is half over. You might call Borders or Barnes & Noble to see if they still have them.

They are usually sold through schools for fund raisers. Also, our local credit unions sell them.

Or you can order then REALLY discounted from the website entertainment.com

got ours from B&N too I have a membership card from there and got and extra % off too I think I paid 15.00

AAA was selling them in our area for $20.00. That was half off!

They are $9.99 now from EB.com. Check to see if they can have it overnighted to you.

ballarinamom-I sent you a PM, did you get it? I got some kind of weird error that it didn't go through. I just want to make sure you got it.

I did call our local B&N and Borders and they both said they were out of them until the new one comes out. Fortunately, I was able borrow the entertainment card from my sister in law so we are set. Thanks all.

Only problem with our Barnes and Noble was that they charged me tax for both of the ent books I bought there. After I realized it when I got home, I took them back and got my money back. Definitely ask around and just borrow someone's card for the week. They just have to look at it and make sure you have one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter