Where can I buy souvenir...

monalsw

<font color=blue>Had an embarassing SpongeBob mome
ashtrays in the World? DD and I are excitedly planning our shopping dollars and 'lack-of' sense, lol, and we're wondering where me might be able to purchase some cool ashtrays.

Any one have any info/ideas? TIA

members in my family smoke and I always look for an ashtray to give to them, 15 years later I have never found one

Thanks for the reply MickeyNicki! I once found one at the TOT Gift shop, but have not had any luck since then. I'll keep looking!

And thanks for the humor familydisney! It wasn't the post that was so humorous, but the fact that you were compelled to even respond to a post about such a 'politically incorrect' subject.

Lol, there's one in every crowd!

What about the World of Disney, they have everything dont they? I cant believe they're so hard to find, I always feel like I see them cuz my DBF smokes and I always say to myself I should get him this as a souveneir! I think your best bet would be the World of Disney though in DTD cuz they have just about everything from the parks and then some!

I think Disney has phased-out ashtrays as a branded item. In the early 70s and earlier, they were probably pretty common(this would be WDW and DLR items). Your best shot on those items is probably Ebay. :)

I'm not sure this is really an ashtray, but it is advertised as one.

Here's the link
I'm not a smoker but as a big-time fan of the mouse, I would be pained to put a cigerette out on his face.

monalsw said:
Thanks for the reply MickeyNicki! I once found one at the TOT Gift shop, but have not had any luck since then. I'll keep looking!

And thanks for the humor familydisney! It wasn't the post that was so humorous, but the fact that you were compelled to even respond to a post about such a 'politically incorrect' subject.

Lol, there's one in every crowd!

AAH don't get testy-- was a weak attempt at sarcasm. I probably should have typed "at Epcot WS right next to the Disney double shot glasses"!

I don't believe in PC, but I do believe in irony and sarcasm! :bitelip:

I have shopped every store on WDW property and don't remember ever seeing an ashtray. Sorry!

Not testy, just playing with the sarcasm! And trying to find a %&#$@* ashtray, lol!

DisneyHoneyMoon-love the one at Laughing Place! Thanks for the link, I had no idea they have such a selection of merchandise!

BTW, can I get a WDW shotglass? Who knows what lurks behind the counters at Disney, lol?

Hello, I just returned from a week long trip at the World yesterday, and we hit everyshop from our hotel, the airport, all the parks, to Downtown Disney, and I did not see one ashtray. Sorry. Definately try Ebay.

This was a while ago, but I got one for the ToT. After all, it is a hotel! I'm not sure they still carry them, though.

monalsw said:
Not testy, just playing with the sarcasm! And trying to find a %&#$@* ashtray, lol!

DisneyHoneyMoon-love the one at Laughing Place! Thanks for the link, I had no idea they have such a selection of merchandise!

BTW, can I get a WDW shotglass? Who knows what lurks behind the counters at Disney, lol?

There are tons of different shotglasses available, just no ashtrays.

You can buy plain Bic lighters by asking at the desk in the gift shops, but there are no WDW lighters.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter