Where can i buy makeup at Disney?

sandy0904

Mouseketeer
On my way to the airport and realized I forgot my eyeliner. Anyone know where I can buy one while at Disney?

The resort stores carry some basic personal care items, I'm not sure about eyeliner, though.

They sell a line of Disney cosmetics in the gift stores now called "Beautifully Disney". Costs a lot, though. The eyeliner looks like it's only available in a kit that goes for bout $40. Mascara and shadow can be bought separately.

I'll have to check the Orlando airport. If not then it looks like I'll be spending more than I would like for one at Disney. Do you think the spas sell makeup?

I'll have to check the Orlando airport. If not then it looks like I'll be spending more than I would like for one at Disney. Do you think the spas sell makeup?

I don't think they sell anything other than nail polish. If they do it would be expensive.

Are you getting a grocery delivery by any chance? If so, I am sure they could add it. Another option is to go to Downtown Disney and then walk to the Crossroads plaza at the other end of Hotel Plaza Boulevard. It would be about a 15-20 minute walk. I know there is a supermarket there and there may be a drug store nearby as well.

I would try the airport if I were you. The Disney make up really looks like it is made for kids and costs a fortune.

I would try the airport if I were you. The Disney make up really looks like it is made for kids and costs a fortune.

Actually, the Disney make-up is definitely marketed to adults and not kids. DD22 has some and it is good quality make-up. Not the best she has, but definitely good quality.

I don't remember the name of the store but it's across from the food court that has Mcdonalds and they sell a little bit of everything.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter