Where can I buy a Webkinz @ the parks?

ericandliz

Earning My Ears
Has anyone seen Webkinz for sale at the parks?

I have an autistic son who we'll be taking to WDW Sept 29-Oct. 3. We've been a few times already and we try more and more rides each time. He's become so attached to some of his favorite rides and just wants to do those and nothing else (Splash MTN, Big Thunder Mtn, Kali River Rapids, Test Track, Soarin...you get the idea) There's a few things that I know he'd enjoy if he'd just try them but he's convinced they are really bad so we've set up a deal (OK, bribery...) that if he tries a new ride he can pick out a Webkinz, which is the current favorite pasttime for him. He's pumped now!!! I've seen them at AK but was wondering if anyone has seen them at MK, EPCOT, and DHS and if so where.

Our big things to try this time are the Haunted Mansion, Rockin' Roller Coaster, and Philharmagic. he's a big roller coaster fan and is bummed that Space Mtn, his fave, will be closed.

It's also his birthday on the 30th, and we are going the gift card route rather than the free entry to one park...any thoughts if these Webkinz can be bought with the gift card if it's at a Disney Store at WDW?

Hi,
In Toontown in the Magic Kingdom there was a big store where i saw a few of them. My 2 daughters love Webkinz and we did search a few stores for them and this was the only one i came across. Also the Contemporary Resort gift shop had them also so if you go to Chef Mickeys for dinner you can make a trip into the gift shop. They also had the Club Penguin stuffed animals which has the online game also so i bought two of them as well.

At AK we bought one at an outside gift shop at the conservation center (the place where you take the train to).

I have seen them in the main stores at the parks too (Emporium at Magic Kingdom, Mickey Gears at EPCOT, Traders store at Animal Kingdom). Usually, any place they have plush. Does he play the online game with Webkinz that requires the plush to be Webkinz? Otherwise, you can find some wonderful non-Webkinz Disney plush at many of the stores throughout the parks.

That's a great idea!!!

I have an 11 year old that gets nervous with new things she's not so sure of. When we were there while she was 9, she was afraid of the drop on Splash Mountain. But I know she'll love it.

She's a little old for straight up bribery, she catches on too quick. But she likes to "deal". LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter