where breakfast possible?

janischa

Mouseketeer
We're thinking of going to DLP in August and renting an appartment (with 2 little ones the extra space is priceless!). Only thing is, my hubbie LOVES hotel breakfasts.... I know I there's an auchamps supermarket close by, but it's like going for dinner or cooking yourself :-) So searching for some advice on possible breakfast venues at the park. Any possibilities to book breakfast pre-opening in the park itself? And what about the disneyland hotel? Are there still characters and any idea of the price? thanks!

you can eat at any of the onsite hotels for breakfast - the Disneyland Hotel is now 35 euros per person though, so I'd give that one a miss and choose the HNY, NBC or SL instead (a much more reasonable 11 euros or so for a full cooked breakfast buffet at the HNY, and less for a plate of cooked items at the NBC and SL, as well as the continental buffet).

Theres also Annettes Diner, they do a full American breakfast from opening (9am) until 1pm every day.

wow, 35 euro??? that is crazy! :-) thanks for the tips! are the breakfasts nice at hny? anyone any pictures?
and is pre-opening breakfast inside the parks possible?

no, there is nowhere to have breakfast inside the park before park opening time (and nowhere that i can think of inside the park which does a hot breakfast anyway).

DLPGuide.com has restaurant photos and menus etc.

Be careful with hotel breakfasts, they only let you do this if the hotels aren't full. We asked to do this in February half term and were told no as full to capacity, not sure if we would have had a different response if we had turned up at the hotel in person. Cafe Mickey do a charater buffet breakfast which I'm sure is good, but you need to book in advance at busy times.

Hotel New York is 25€ for b/fast - has been since at least November last year - the latest prices can be found on the hotel thread

Annettes opens at 10.30 for b/fast and now costs 11.99€

You can get a hot b/fast at McDo starting at 3€ , they open at 8.00am

EoS do also hot b/fast sandwiches but don't always open early - it depends on the season

I agree...HNY is not worth €25. We stayed and ate there earlier this month. I was underwhelmed.

I would opt for a breakfast sandwich at Earls over paying that much for HNY. Then splurge one day for a character meal.

I guess it's because they provide breakfast in the hotels, and because obviously Europeans are different as EMH is so dead.

But I've never given it a thought before that there aren't any in park breakfast offerings.

We wouldn't give up DLH breakfast anyway as we love it. But on our next WDW trip at least 5 of my ADRs are pre-park opening breakfasts!

torsie24 we were in WDW this year and had quite a few pre-park opening breakfasts booked. It was so nice getting into the park before everyone and also being fed and out before the crowds really got going! It was lovely walking up Main Street with hardly anyone around!

Such a shame they don't do something at DLH. I remember doing the character breakfast at Walt's in DLRP about 11 years ago and that was pre park opening, it was great. Shame they don't bring something like that back again somewhere.

@DLPdaft @janischa @torsie24 @lush Breakfast in the Park during EMH is available but only at peak times. It is done to ease congestion in the hotels and is ONLY available to hotel guests. If they are doing breakfast in the park for EMH it is usually at Plaza Gardens and is the same continental buffet that is at Sequoia Lodge. I did this when I stayed at DLP over Christmas in 2013. When we were checking in and getting our breakfast coupons, I asked if it was available. We were given a coupon for Plaza Gardens for 9.30am. We were in the park around 8.15am, did all the rides that were open and then went to have breakfast.

@BadPinkTink

I've had in Chalet Marionette years ago when we were staying at SL (it was called Goof Morning Fantasyland Breakfast then)

But I don't believe it's an option if you're staying at DLH as its a "downgrade" in food offerings.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter