Where at DW can I find a Cinderella costume without spending an arm and a leg?

HeatherT

Earning My Ears
Okay, I obviously overlooked a very important detail of planning our trip for this weekend - I have reservations at Cindy's for my 4 yr old dd but didn't pack any of her princess dresses. She asked for a new Cinderella dress for Christmas, since she grew out of her old one, but I couldn't find one at the Disney Store in her size before we left. I thought I'd buy one from World of Disney, have it delivered to our room, and add an invitation from Cinderella for her to attend breakfast Sat. morning. However, when I found out they charge $65 for just the costume, I was so disappointed. I'm sure the dress is beautiful but since she'll probably grow out of it in a year and I just spent a small fortune on this trip, I just can't justify paying that much. That and dh will kill me! I have a car, so driving to somewhere outside DW is an option. Does anyone know where I can get one for less than that tomorrow night?

Thanks!

You're sunk if the only place you can find them is on Disney Property. If that is the case it will cost you more than and arm and a leg- I'd say at least 2 arms and a leg! :rotfl: They are way overpriced for how much a little girl will wear them. Good luck finding one off property. :cheer2:

They just had one in the Walmart flyer tonight if it were me i'd pick one up before you leave

Hopefully there won't be a collective gasp out there on this one? We have ADR's at CRT in April for DD4 and the rest of us. Do the little girls usually wear a specific Disney Princess dress or any generic princess dress-up dress? I can shop no problem and DD has her bday between now and the trip...so if it is usually Cinderella or Belle specifically I will get one. I just want her to dress like the cool :cool1: kids! I'd rather she dress cool at 4 years old than later given what I saw on the teenagers at the mall tonight! :rotfl:

We bought one for my two year old while we were ther last week and it was $60.00. Off site will be much cheaper, but the are not the same quality. Even the Disney Store in the mall is not the same quality as buying ot WDW. Mine will wear it ALL THE TIME. We usually have to wash it while she is sleeping. But still alot to pay.

I agree with go cowboys--the dresses at WDW are much better quality than any other ones I have seen. I bought mine a size bigger so she could wear it longer. You can wash it in the washing machine and it doesn't fall apart--I think the Disney store ones would.

Anyone want or have a chance to post a picture of one purchased at WDW??? It would be much appreciated!

TIA!

You can also get them on EBAY (the WDW Park version) for a lot less than sold in the parks.

I paid $25 on ebay (direct from "Disney deals" or whatever it is called this week ;) ) last summer for a Belle dress (NWT). The same dress is for sale at World of Disney for $60.

Also try Target. Just saw them yesterday in the toy section. About $19.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter