Where are you staying your next trip to WDW?

Kitty 34

Hums in her sleep
Do you know yet or are you still trying to figure out where?

We won't be going 'til next June but most likely we will be staying at the Dolphin, once again!! Can't beat the location, amenities, and the Teacher's rate!!!;) :cool:

Same here Kitty...Dolphin in August! (only we qualify for the Gov't. rate!) ;)

We're doing a "Momma & Me" trip in October - we'll be at All Star Movies; its my DD favorite hotel!! Can't wait!!!

We're staying at the Beach Club Villas in a two bedroom villa with 2 friends for the last 2 weeks of August.

It will be mine and my husbands first trip to Disney and I am so excited!!:bounce: :Pinkbounc :teeth:

We will be staying at the conteporary. Our families first trip to WDW, and at Christmas too! We can't wait!!!

We are staying at the All-Star Movies, October.

It is a budget trip this time, otherwise we would be unable to go.

TTFN

At the Swan in late July using a combination of spg cash and points and the teacher rate. :bounce:

Originally posted by Danauk
We're staying at the Beach Club Villas in a two bedroom villa with 2 friends for the last 2 weeks of August.

It will be mine and my husbands first trip to Disney and I am so excited!!:bounce: :Pinkbounc :teeth:

I hope you have a great time. I bet it will be really special for you since it will be the first time for both of you.

Have a Disney Day.

By the way will be staying at Dixie Landings the end of Aug., oh pooh, I meant POR, just don't like calling it that. We are Dixie Vets, had been going there since '92. I do love WL stayed there a few times too, but as for this coming trip POR here we come.

Diane

CSR all the way baby!! From August 19th to the 27th with FTP!! Woohoo!! hehe....it will be my 6th stay at Coronado :)

We (me,DH DS19y,DS8y) FW Cabins 8/18-25.Hubby wanted more room to spread out so we're giving the cabins a try.I'm already planning next years trip-what DH doesn't know won't hurt him!!(HeHeHe!!!);) ;)

Trish

WL woods view Nov 26- Dec 1 for Thanksgiving and DS's 6th B-day. Doing the first MVMCP on Nov 30 .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter