• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where are you staying for the W & D half marathon?

Oh, I will for sure meet up before the Boma dinner. I'm meeting two-foxes at WWOS a bit earlier for packet pick up, and will head straight to AKL!

Don't forget to check the first thread to see where everyone is staying. If you are not listed let me know.

Also our meet is listed for 4pm at AKL:grouphug:

Kathy

DH and I will be staying at Sarasota Springs, but I'm the only running the 5K. My first!

MamaCrush
Great to have you join us. Don't worry about just the 5K, that is what we did last year and now we are hooked. Hope you will be at the meet Friday 4pm at AKL Good Luck

Kathy

Hello all,

We are staying at the Animal Kingdom Lodge 30 Sept - 4 Oct.

DW Badger2mom/Sandy and I/Rafiki/Mark will be at POFQ. 10/1 - 10/4. Our first empty nest trip to do DW's first half marathon ever :cheer2: and my first since a full marathon 16 years ago.

Hi Kathy!

Please add me to the POFQ group. I'll be staying from 10/1 - 10/5.

Thanks for keeping up with all of this!

Susie/escape

Hi all! Just jumpin in. Staying @ AKV. Am I picking up that there's a meet somewhere? How is everyone planning to get to / from the race from AKV?

This is my 3rd Disney race w/out the family & it's always nice to be able to meet up w/ some friendly folks!

Thanks,

Shan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter