Where are you having your WDW Thanksgiving dinner?

inkkognito

<font color=green>I shall call him Mini-Me<br><fon
Last year I was too late to get ADRs, but this year we booked California Grill. I read last year's menu on allears.net and am already drooling! Very froo froo, but I love that sort of thing. Many of the other restaurants looked wonderful too. Anyone else dining in one of the parks or at a resort on Turkey Day? Which one did you manage to book?

Hoop Dee Doo Review-- If we can't be home with our usual 30-40 family members for T-Day, you can be sure we will come close to the zany-ness here!

Wow, I never even thought about Hoop Dee Doo. Do they offer a special menu for Thanksgiving?

My extended family and I will be dining at Chef Mickey's on Thanksgiving evening. Everyone in our group loves Chef Mickey's, so what better day to go, right? :banana:

The only challange was getting in!! I called exactly 180 days from our arrival date (Nov. 18) and still could not get anything earlier than 7:30 p.m. for our party of 13. Hopefully, we will get out of there in time for fireworks at MK.

I can't wait! Only 38 days until arrival!

Nikita:cool1:

Nine Dragons.....by design. Since most of the TS meals menus are altered for the days around Thanksgiving I wanted something different and less crowded on the actual day. I think my kids will get a kick out of it!

I know that most everyone will go..."Yuck!" but the kids said that we just had to dine at the Hollywood and Vine for our Thanksgiving meal!!! :eek:

So there you will find us, shouting over the clattering, while stuffing ourselves sick from the buffet! :thumbsup2

Nine Dragons.....by design. Since most of the TS meals menus are altered for the days around Thanksgiving I wanted something different and less crowded on the actual day. I think my kids will get a kick out of it!

Too cute!!! Reminds me of the Christmas Story movie where they eat Christmas dinner at the chinease food rest. after the neighbors dogs ruin their dinner...Enjoy, sounds like you will have a great time

Hoop De Doo Hoop De Doo!!:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:
We got the best tier for the later show, we might catch the Chip and Dale movie/campfire first.

OT I did not make any lunch ressies for Thanksgiving when I made my other ones ages ago, figured I'd wing it, but I rethought it and called Monday to get a sit down lunch somewhere...when the Dining Ressie lady was done laughing:rotfl2:
There is nothing left anywhere!! She checked MGM and AK and EPCOT, nothing for lunch or breakfast...anywhere. We'll have to CS it or go to DD or Boardwalk.

We'll be eating at Boma :cool1: We had Christmas dinner there last year and loved it so much we're going back on Thanksgiving :thumbsup2

My extended family and I will be dining at Chef Mickey's on Thanksgiving evening. Everyone in our group loves Chef Mickey's, so what better day to go, right? :banana:

The only challange was getting in!! I called exactly 90 days from our arrival date (Nov. 18) and still could not get anything earlier than 7:30 p.m. for our party of 13. Hopefully, we will get out of there in time for fireworks at MK.

I can't wait! Only 38 days until arrival!

Nikita:cool1:

Chef Mickey's is one of our favorites too. :) Just as a heads up though, ADRS can be booked 180 days in advance now, 180+10 if you are staying on site That might be why all the earlier times were gone 90 days in advance. ;)

Wow, I never even thought about Hoop Dee Doo. Do they offer a special menu for Thanksgiving?

It is supposed to be the regular HDDR meal-- fried chicken, ribs, etc. However, we are paying $1 more PP for the "holiday" offering. Not sure how that works...

mpls mm- We are at the 5 p.m. show-- hope you enjoy it as much as we hope to! Our plan is to do the campfire with Chip and Dale after the HDDR-- maybe we'll run into each other-- we will be the crazy people with 5 long-haired blonde girls -- ages 7-13. We did get an ADR for 1900 Park Faire for brunch on T-day. We plan to lay low mid-day and maybe take in the sights at Fort Wilderness a bit early.

We have 2:30 reservations for 4 adults. It is advertised as "A Traditional New England Thanksgiving Buffet Feast". I called last night to try to get an earlier time and they were completely booked until 9:30pm.

Linda

We'll have better odds of spotting you than you will us!! I can't think of a single thing that would make us stand out!! An early thirties couple with one boy and one girl. I don't think we'll stand out anywhere, we are even average height and weight! Now I feel non-descript. I am glad they aren't having Thanksgiving dinner, we will be at Liberty the night before and we don't even like turkey!!We'll look for a mass of blonde girls.

It is supposed to be the regular HDDR meal-- fried chicken, ribs, etc. However, we are paying $1 more PP for the "holiday" offering. Not sure how that works...

mpls mm- We are at the 5 p.m. show-- hope you enjoy it as much as we hope to! Our plan is to do the campfire with Chip and Dale after the HDDR-- maybe we'll run into each other-- we will be the crazy people with 5 long-haired blonde girls -- ages 7-13. We did get an ADR for 1900 Park Faire for brunch on T-day. We plan to lay low mid-day and maybe take in the sights at Fort Wilderness a bit early.

We are doing Thanksgiving at the Fort. It is replacing Mickey's Backyard BBQ for the day. They are having a traditional Thanksgiving dinner. Has anyone ever done this? It's two dining credits so I'm hoping it's worth it.

We'll have better odds of spotting you than you will us!! I can't think of a single thing that would make us stand out!! An early thirties couple with one boy and one girl. I don't think we'll stand out anywhere, we are even average height and weight! Now I feel non-descript. I am glad they aren't having Thanksgiving dinner, we will be at Liberty the night before and we don't even like turkey!!We'll look for a mass of blonde girls.

We adults are pretty unremarkable too, but the girls do stand out. Although they are all ours (combined), I have to say they are all pretty and usually crazy. We stand out wherever we go. Several times on vacation with my husband and my cousin (when her DH is working), we have had people look at us and ask (usually my husband) "Are they all yours?". Sure... Finally one day I responded, "No, we've just been picking up the stray blonde children and no one has noticed yet." The look on that lady's face was hilarious.

We will be having a birthday celebration for our oldest daughter Thanksgiving morning with Cinderella at CRT and then reservations for a 7pm Thanksgiving dinner at the LTT!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter