Where Are You Flying Out From Your Next Trip ?(Ontario Folk)

Flying Out From What Airport ?

• Pearson

• Hamilton

• Ottawa

• Buffalo

• Detroit

• Syracuse

• Rochester

Results are only viewable after voting.
We rarely fly out of Toronto anymore. Buffalo isn't that much further for us, is so much less expensive, has more airline options and they don't rob you for parking. Hello Pearson.....is anyone listening????? :sad2:

Beth

I'm only 20 minutes from YYZ so I can't imaginedriving all the way to BUF, but I think it's cool and convenient for those in Southern, Ontario and you can get some good deals too.

We just got back a couple of weeks ago from Florida and we always fly out of Buffalo! You just can't beat the fares in Buffalo here! :thumbsup2

Cass said:
I'm only 20 minutes from YYZ so I can't imaginedriving all the way to BUF, but I think it's cool and convenient for those in Southern, Ontario and you can get some good deals too.

I work at Pearson and still can't be bothered to fly from there. At less than half price we can go 3 times a year :)

Cass said:

We live near Newmarket and have to drive, basically, past YYZ to get to Buffalo, but we are still are driving to Buffalo. The $$ we save (it is only costing $560 for the four of us in February) gives us almost a whole extra week in Florida!

BUF in March 2007 for the first time! We've done Pearson to MCO 6 times, now it's BUF's turn. I like saving over $1000, however, it was the whole passport thing that turned my attention to BUF! S

None of the above!

How about Waterloo International Airport

I have priced the Waterloo International Airport and they were not too bad!

I am still better to fly to Florida out of Buffalo because KW connects in Detroit at a really early time in the morning but if I were to go further south - KW would be the airport of choice. It is just so close!

chasbos said:
I have priced the Waterloo International Airport and they were not too bad!

I am still better to fly to Florida out of Buffalo because KW connects in Detroit at a really early time in the morning but if I were to go further south - KW would be the airport of choice. It is just so close!

YES us too! I mean to be able to roll outta my OWN bed and then drive a MAXIMUM of 20 minutes really appeals to me :cool1:

Where's the none of the above choice???

sigh - dh and my brother are making us drive :crazy: :sad2: :scared1:

All those hours stuck in a car with a 13yo, 7yo and dh - :scared1: :crazy: :scared: :eek:

We've flown from YKF recently-even with the 6:40am flight-you only have to be at the airport 45 minutes ahead-got my son to drop us at the door-no parking fees or huge lineups-10 minute drive. 40 minute flight to detroit (30 back).
On our way home, we landed, called our son from the plane, collected our luggage, went through customs and he was already waiting for us at the door!
Flew first class on the second leg and it was still cheaper than flying from YYZ.
Doing it again in May/07.

I live right by Waterloo Int airport too and wish they would expand their flights. But no matter how you cut it, you still save all those taxes by flying out of Buffalo. It's hard to beat their prices because you have so many choices of carriers. BTW - I'm supposed to go to Ohio tonight but they're predicting over 17" of new snow along the south shore of Lake Erie. Gotta love living in a snow belt. :rolleyes:

Beth

I thought I read that they were trying to contract with Jazz and Westjet to expand services by 2008?

nosnobunny2006 said:
Hello from Waterloo. We're neighbours. :thumbsup2

Beth

Another Kitchener family here!!

And always out of Buffalo...tomorrow a.m in fact :Pinkbounc :banana: :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter