Where are they now?

sdoner

Mouseketeer
Does anybody know where the following crew members are now? Dragan (was manager of Palo Dream) Julia (Was in concierge Dream) and Fasil (was on Wonder). Getting ready to sail again and would like to see them if possible.

Not sure where Dragan and Fasil are, but we were told last week that Julia is currently on vacation. She may be back sometime soon, since one member of the Dream Concierge team is leaving for vacation in a couple of weeks.

Isn't Julia concierge on the Fantasy, not the Dream? I know she was on the Fantasy in April.....

Isn't Julia concierge on the Fantasy, not the Dream? I know she was on the Fantasy in April.....

Does Julia look like snow white? Or rather, has she been snow white, or was she always in concierge?

She may have moved to the Fantasy, but she was working Concierge on the Dream when we were there a year ago in April. The Concierge team that trip was Julia and Tobias, both from Germany, and Lynda from the U.S.

Yes, Julia does look like Snow White. I heard she was moving to the Fantasy. She used to work in Palo Wonder then Palo Dream but then moved to Concierge to the Dream. Dragan was Palo on Wonder then moved to manager Palo on Dream but I think he was trying to move to Fantasy. Thanks for all the replies.

Julia-concierge.jpg

This is Julia. She is one of my very favorite CM's!

Hey, same cruise. We had Mellisa from Peru for brunch and dinner. She was outstanding. We're going to try to request her again next March.

We had Dragan in Palo at the end of May. He was awesome (as usual) and remembered us from the Dream.

Dragan was the manager at Palo (Fantasy) in June. He was so nice and got us a second brunch reservation.

DW and I were on the Fantasy for the July 28th Cruise, Dragan was the manager at Palo. He was fantastic! My wife was sea sick for our anniversary meal, so bad that I had to leave and get her the seabands and Dramamine, but he rebooked us for the next night at no charge. Faisal was our head server for the Cruise. We only saw him 2 nights of our 7. He was leaving because his contract was up but should be returning when he is done his vacation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter