• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

* * * Where Are the Villains??? * * *

ms.ojo

DIS Veteran
Hey look at this? A new thread has been started in the DIS restaurant forum asking if people miss the villains. Please be sure to visit and post!!!!

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1745692

Can you tell I love Villains??? :goodvibes
Sure hope we can show enough support and maybe get the eye of someone at Disney to review this concept again.

Thanks!

I went to the old villains dinner at GF in 2001 before it closed.It was cool, alot of kids were afraid though.That queen of Hearts can be scary:goodvibes

I'm w/ you there, I love those villains!

I'm looking forward to the PPP to see Cindy's evil steps :)

When we went to MNSSHP in 2003 I made a point in trading for as many villain pins that I could. Within an hour of our first trip ever Captain Hook and Smee just came over to us; got some great photos of him smacking my little girl's Mickey balloon as much as possible.

Halloween 2006 I was the Queen of Hearts. Granted, a blonde queen, but loved it loved it loved it.

Bring back that Villain Dinner! And expand the Villain's Shop!

When we went in 2006 we saw Jafar, Evil Queen from Snow White at MGM.

Also at the Halloween Party in 2005 the Villians were out in front of the Castle for a meet and qreet, the Evil Queen were they, but of course you couldn't even get close to them without waiting in line. I didn't get to see anyone else because of the line. We also saw the Queen of Hearts in the Trick or Treat Trail

When I went last September I saw the Evil Queen and Captin Hook and got a picture with both of them.I was very happy:cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

when i was there this past Sept the only villains we saw were Capt Hook & Snee. i definitely hope to see more villains on our trip this Sept. i remember when we went in 2003 we seemed to see alot more villains: Queen of Hearts, Jafar, the wicked witch from Cinderella & the one from Snow White, & Carella Deville.

Yeah, I'm so glad there has been a positive response to bringing back the villains! I hope it rises even higher (on the poll) and someone at Disney sees these threads and thinks hmmmmm maybe we should revisit that idea again!!!!!

Keep those posts coming!!!!

We want villains. pirate: We want villains. :scared1: We want villains!:stir: :maleficen

The Queen of Hearts can be intimidating. There was a group of villians in the MGM parade in Nov 06. Cruella, Maleficent, Hades, Queen of Hearts, Jafar, Evil Witch and a couple more on the other side of the street. I was jeering the villains and the Queen of Hearts walked right up to me - got right in my face and stared me down. Then she slowly drew her finger across her throat.:lmao: My 3 year old was scared for me.:eek:

The Queen of Hearts can be intimidating. There was a group of villians in the MGM parade in Nov 06. Cruella, Maleficent, Hades, Queen of Hearts, Jafar, Evil Witch and a couple more on the other side of the street. I was jeering the villains and the Queen of Hearts walked right up to me - got right in my face and stared me down. Then she slowly drew her finger across her throat.:lmao: My 3 year old was scared for me.:eek:

1552417392_7ab45caa4f.jpg

Off with your head!

I forgot about Cpt Hook and Smee. They are out over near the Pirates ride.

I had a funny interaction with Jafar. My kids were standing in line waiting and I went up to him to help my kids with their autograph books and he lifted up his hands and shoo'd me away. He only wanted the kids near him and not me. I was great!!!

The Wicked Queen from Snow White is great too. I would love to play her!!! She looks at you with disgust and actss like she is completely above you. Oh I would love to be a complete B!t$h all day would be great!!!!

I agree, bring back the villans!
Has anyone else noticed that VILLANS IN VOGUE at DHS has no villans, or atleast not very many. I would think, that it would be packed with all the Disney villans.

They have a new set up for Cruella over at DHS. It's to the right of the Great Movie Ride. The Cruella they had out on Saturday was great!

I agree, bring back the villans!
Has anyone else noticed that VILLANS IN VOGUE at DHS has no villans, or atleast not very many. I would think, that it would be packed with all the Disney villans.

They used to. It was fantastic when it first opened. I have the coolest mug at work with all of the villains from the Evil Queen to Gaston on it that I purchased there in 2000. I also got an adorable hockey jersey style nightshirt with Ursula embroidered on it. I'm so bummed out by the merchandise anymore.

I'm looking forward to the PPP to see Cindy's evil steps :)

When we were at the PPP on March 1, they weren't out (we checked with a CM and he checked his list.) I just missed seeing them at MNSSHP, and was hoping to see them this time. They were in the parade, though.

I enjoy the villians too! MNSSHP has most of the villians out. We met Jafar, Gaston, Queen of Hearts, Cruella, Wicked Witch, Governor Racliffe, and Maleficent. My kids were too afraid to go up to Maleficent though, she is pretty evil looking in that headdress. You could see that a number of kids (especially those under 8) were afraid of the villians. Several of them - Ursula, Jafar & Maleficent at least - are in the Dreams Come True Parade at MK.

Haven't met too many villians but would like to. I hear so many neat stories about the interactions other people have had with them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter