Where are the princesses?

_queenie_

Disney: Where dreams become reality, if you have t
Are the princesses anywhere other than the character meals? Last year I was looking for them everywhere to get a pic of either Cinderella or Aurora with my DD3 but with no luck.

Thanks!

There is a "princess line" in ToonTown in the Magic Kingdom.

You'll be sure to find some princesses there.

You can find most of them at EPCOT in World Showcase- usually with much shorter lines than you'll find at MK. Snow White is usually in Germany, Jasmine in Morrocco, Belle and Aurora in France. You can also find Mulan in Germany and Alice and/ or Mary Poppins in the UK. The only Princesses you're likely to miss at EPCOT are Cinderella (I've seen her in France on rare occasions, but she's usually just at Toontown or her character meals), Ariel (who appears in her Grotto at MK and at some of the Princess meals at Norway), and Pocahontas (normally at Rafiki's Planet Watch at AK).

If you go to see the Princesses in Toontown, I recommend seeing them when it first opens at 10am. Cinderella, Aurora and Belle are the Princesses who appear here the most.

If those are the specific ones you are looking for then Toontown is a great option. It is the only place Cinderella is 'supposed' to appear outside of the princess meals. No princess is ever guaranteed in Toontown but they are normally Cindy, Aurora, Snow and Belle, changing when need be

Ariel can normally be found in her Grotto in Fantasyland.

Another great place to find princesses is World Showcase in Epcot. You will almost be certain to find at least one, if not more.
Try Germany for Snow White
Morocco for Jasmine
France for Belle and Aurora

They are also subject to change or not be there at all for whatever reason on any day so try having Guest Relations check the character hotline for you to see who will be around the days you are there.

Have fun princess hunting! I am sure they will be excited to meet your DD!:lovestruc

Are the princesses anywhere other than the character meals? Last year I was looking for them everywhere to get a pic of either Cinderella or Aurora with my DD3 but with no luck.

Thanks!

Your best bet to find princesses is at either MK or Epcot:
Cinderella- outside of dining, she is only in Toontown at MK
Aurora- She is usually in Toontown and also in France at Epcot
Snow White- She is in Germany at Epcot, and I believe in Town Square
Jasmine- By the Carpet Ride at MK, and also in Morocco at Epcot
Belle- France (blue dress) and Toontown (yellow dress)
Ariel- Grotto (fins)

Then there is also Mary Poppins (UK) and Mulan (China).

Walk in a gift shop and have a CM call to see where they are going to be that day and what time. Everytime we go, we have them call and find out the times they are scheduled to appear and where.

sometimes there are princesses near the castle. I saw aurora behind the castle and near the exposition hall. Mulan may show up in China with Mushu. Snow White is usually found with Dopey in Germany. Belle and the Beast in France, or Aurora. Jasmine, Aladdin, and the Genie are in Morocco at least once a day.

We found them in Toontown in the Judges Tent area by the gift shop. Seems fairly random as to who is there.

We also found a few of them tucked around EPCOT.
Jasmine in Morocco
Mary Poppins in UK
Belle in France
Mulan in Japan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter