Where are the DV FD codes? Here they are!!

We got POR 9/16-9/20 - upgraded to the deluxe dining :) I'm so excited. Got right through at 7:30 and then again at 9:30 to change dates :)!

free dining is on... checking to see now if it extends past the last day (check in on oct 3)

i just got off the phone with disney.
they told me oct 3rd is the last day for free dining with the DV card.
i don't check out until the 8th.

Was anyone who started their vacation prior to 10/3 able to extend the FD past that date??

Denise

Would someone mind to explain to me how free dining works? Since there are 3 different codes, for each type of DP, do you get to choose what plan, or is there a price difference for them, or how exactly does it work? If it's free, why wouldn't everyone choose the deluxe plan? Thanks for any help you can offer!

If you have a DVC just give disner reservations a call and they can book it for you right there during the call, just finished making my reservation about 30 min ago with no problem, staying at AS Movie resort, FD from 9/20-9/26!!!

We have a short stay in August that will overlap free dining, but by my calcs it doesn't really help us - we have APs so the 1-day tix are a throwaway, and we have the DDE card so the dining savings is lessened.

What I'd REALLY like to see are room-only (AP or otherwise) codes for august. Does free dining mean that those codes won't exist, or will they just come later?

I got up early this morning and after waiting through the computer glitches and holding numerous times, got 3 rooms @Pop for 9/22-9/27 with 3 different reservation numbers

Now the e-mail confirmations come in and I have 4 rooms with 4 different reservation numbers. Do I call back today to straighten this out, or wait until things slow down and they have all the glitches fixed? I'm so excited to get the dates and resort I needed.

We have a short stay in August that will overlap free dining, but by my calcs it doesn't really help us - we have APs so the 1-day tix are a throwaway, and we have the DDE card so the dining savings is lessened.

What I'd REALLY like to see are room-only (AP or otherwise) codes for august. Does free dining mean that those codes won't exist, or will they just come later?

Our 8/10 -- 8/20 dates didn't work for 4/3. I did the math for a split stay with FD, and keeping our AAA room only rate is a better deal for us than tacking FD onto the last 4 days of our trip. : (

Right now, I'm really hoping that a room only code will be offered later for August dates like ours that slipped through the cracks with the other discounts.

I don't know how likely a room only code will be for August, but you're not alone in wanting one. If a code is offered, I imagine that it'll be offered later this spring or maybe even in early summer if bookings are down even with 4/3 and FD. Come on, room only code!

I'm doing the free dining dance:banana:. Took only a few minutes to get through, missed all the glitches early this morning.. Can't believe that I am finally getting FD, missed it by 3 days on our last trip.

Our 8/10 -- 8/20 dates didn't work for 4/3. I did the math for a split stay with FD, and keeping our AAA room only rate is a better deal for us than tacking FD onto the last 4 days of our trip. : (

Right now, I'm really hoping that a room only code will be offered later for August dates like ours that slipped through the cracks with the other discounts.

I don't know how likely a room only code will be for August, but you're not alone in wanting one. If a code is offered, I imagine that it'll be offered later this spring or maybe even in early summer if bookings are down even with 4/3 and FD. Come on, room only code!

Thank you for the info! We have a 6 night DVC stay (8/9-8/15) and are planning to tack on 4 "other" nights to get maximum benefit from our APs (which expire on 8/19). Right now I've got a government/teacher/nurse rate at the WDW dolphin for those nights ($129 + $10 resort fee), so I really can't complain! I would probably switch to a WDW moderate resort at AP room-only rates, however, so that's what I have my fingers crossed for.

yes!!! Pop Century 9/25 - 9/29:thumbsup2 still working on the details

Our Dreams Unlimited TA just emailed to say she got us free dining. See you at Pop Centure cepmom. We will be there 9/27 to 10/3. We already had reservations with a pin code, so I guess she was able to add free dining. Whatever she did it saved us over $200.:cool1:

Now to wait for park hours and make those ADRs. We have never been during free dining. Are the restaraunts more crowded?:scared:

Our Dreams Unlimited TA just emailed to say she got us free dining. See you at Pop Centure cepmom. We will be there 9/27 to 10/3. We already had reservations with a pin code, so I guess she was able to add free dining. Whatever she did it saved us over $200.:cool1:

Now to wait for park hours and make those ADRs. We have never been during free dining. Are the restaraunts more crowded?:scared:

see you there!

We've been to DIsney 3 times already during FD promotions, and while I don't think the restraunts are overcrowded, I highly recommend ADR's.

We booked FD for this past December way after the ADR dates opened and we could not get LeCellier....that's my goal for this year!

So let me ask you all. If you book for Oct 2 - Oct 10, would free dining apply to all those days?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter