Where are the Discount Codes?

Shana Rayce

Mouseketeer
Is anyone besides me starting to wonder if Disney is going to do away with the codes since they have introduced MYW? There haven't been any codes announced in quite a while. Thoughts??

I did speak to a CM a few days ago. She stated that the next batch of codes should be out the begining of Feb. We can only hope that the CM's would have been told if no discounts. Besides codes are out for up to April 16th. It just wouldn't seem right to end them at that point. Ma

:wave: :wave2: princess: princess:

I was able to apply a code during the 1st part of our stay which came out a while back . . .hoping to apply a code to our 2nd part which is April 21 - 23. I called CRO to ask a question about my ressie and asked her about codes and she told me to check this Sunday's travel section 1/30. :sunny:

??fun and fancy free--Codes out through April 16

What codes are these. I'm looking for end of Feb-early Mar. Is there something out there that is not expired?

Basic codes for anyone have expired...AP rate codes are still good...BEX

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter