• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where are the cheap flights everyone keeps mentioning??

ah yes. the sleepy pilots. hmmm maybe that's why the price was so low...

Nahhhhh....coincidence. Have never heard of such a thing before and I am sure we won't again! If anything, NW will be on their best bahaviour now!!!!:thumbsup2

I just booked on Air Canada for Jan 30 - Feb 6 for $424 all-in.

If anyone is travelling around that time, flights on AC and WS just dropped about $120. Previously, I was looking at $560- $580. With the new sale fares, it came in at $460.

There is a promo code if you book on www.aircanada.com and pay with your American Express card. Enter 4CKJFR91 in the "Promotion Code" box when booking, and you will save 10% off your fare!

Not huge, but saved me another $36, is non-stop both directions, and the ideal departure times I wanted.

For March Break, check out flying from Pittsburgh. Typically the airports closer to Canada will have higher prices for Canadian holidays.

It's frustrating! :mad: The flights for March just haven't come down yet. Last year I paid $212 return out of Syracuse. Yes they were crappy times but for $212 who cares? This year- nothing! I check every day too! Hopefully something will come up soon! :confused3

For March Break, check out flying from Pittsburgh. Typically the airports closer to Canada will have higher prices for Canadian holidays.

I couldn't agree with you more. We have flown out of Pittsburgh twice now during March break and ended up with great deals. Last March we ended up paying $67.00 each round trip including taxes with nonstop flights to Fort Myers with AirTran. They came out with a sale during the Christmas holidays and a $25.00 coupon as well. It cost our family of 5 a total of $335.00 return including all taxes. Amazing deal! It's almost the same as going to Detroit for us.

Not sure where or when you are looking but the flights I get on a regular basis(NOT during the hot seasons) are $420 both ways/per person to fly Calgary(YYC) to Los Angeles(LAX). We only fly with Air Canada.

I booked in late July for our upcoming Dec WDW trip. SW from Buffalo...$59 each way.
Couldn't believe it, it's actually what cemented us going on the trip.
Free Dining code and 4 direct flight tickets return for $560 US total round trip.:goodvibes

I guess the key is to book early on:thumbsup2

I found best rates through Southwest for our trip. I booked just a few days ago, and we a flying from Seattle to Orlando, Nov 8-18. It cost $250 per person, with taxes incuded.

With that price, you might want to compare flying out of Toronto or London. If those prices are higher then grab the flights out of the US.

Are you on the 'Ding' with Southwest? They ding you to let you know of sales and specials.

Good luck.:santa:

I just got an email last week from Airtran for travel up to Feb 10 & it was $74 pp one way from BUF to MCO.

Did you check Sunwing.ca? It has some departures from Toronto of $79 one-way. Play with the dates and see if it will work for you

I was able to book 4 tickets direct from Toronto to Orlando via Air Canada for $1090 CDN everything in through www.united.ca last week These are codeshare flights with Air Canada but for whatever reason, they sometimes go on sale on united.ca and not Air Canada. The only disadvantage is that not all of Air Canada's direct flights are codeshare, e.g. the 6:30am flight. You don't have to pay United's baggage fees if the first flight you board is operated by Air Canada whose policy is 2 bags free.:yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter