Where are the animated magic shots photographers located?

brooklindaddy

Earning My Ears
We are planning yet another wonderful visit to Disneyworld and are looking at doing the Memory Maker photo pass package. Upon researching it, my DW and I watched a few cute animated shots and I am quickly becoming hooked! Can you share with me where you have encountered the photographers who can do this? I guess it is newer technology and not all Dinsey photographers are doing this yet??? We will be hitting all the parks. Also wondering if they do photos at Disney Springs and/or Boardwalk.
Looking forward to making a great list from your feedback!

Brooklindaddy
1 month to go!!!

We have magic shots of us just inside the parks, in front of the tree of life at AK, between FW and WS in Epcot, near BTMRR in MK, on the bridge at AK, and in Norway-Epcot. We just missed magic shots in France-Epcot. They stop there near dusk, and we just missed the last window of enough sunlight.

You can always ask the photographers if they can do magic shots. If you wear celebration buttons, you might get celebration type magic shots in addition to the character magic shots.

Speaking of celebration magic, add China or Germany to your list. I can't remember for certain, but I think it was China.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter