Where are surprise eggs sold?

It sounds like this ones might be legal since from the description it sounds like they had different ones where the chocolate doesn't fully cover the toy.
This one was opened at customs - had customs tape over their opening. These ones are not exactly like the ones banned. They're in two separate areas where a child could not accidentally eat the toy.

Are you sure those are legitimately from the Ferrero company? I remember it being a big deal that Ferrero specifically wouldn't redo the traditional Kinder egg and that's why they aren't available here. There is a style of chocolate surprise egg in the US one being two halves with the chocolate not touching and the plastic rim visible and another that is candy wrapped separate from the toys but neither are from Ferrero. I've tried both and they aren't nearly as good as Kinder.

I think I'm the only person that hates kinder eggs. The chocolate is crappy and the toys are even crappier. In the 90's the toys used to be pretty cool. now they are just junk.

There's a Mexican market in my town that sells them. I suspect they don't know they're illegal.

There is a candy store near me (at a VERY popular outdoor mall in Orange county CA) that sells all kinds of international candy. They are owned by a Mexican family. They sell legit Kinder eggs. In a huge display right next to the register.

Are you sure those are legitimately from the Ferrero company? I remember it being a big deal that Ferrero specifically wouldn't redo the traditional Kinder egg and that's why they aren't available here. There is a style of chocolate surprise egg in the US one being two halves with the chocolate not touching and the plastic rim visible and another that is candy wrapped separate from the toys but neither are from Ferrero. I've tried both and they aren't nearly as good as Kinder.

Yes they were! Just had to double check. We got 20 Kinder Joy Boy, 20 Kinder Joy Girl and 10 Kinder Surprise - Frozen - eggs from some place in India (one of our neighbors is from India and he gets them all of the time). And looking at the US Customs site it seems that all forms of Kinder eggs should be banned. Not sure why we received ours then - Ill chalk it off as luck of the Pacific Northwest!

Yes they were! Just had to double check. We got 20 Kinder Joy Boy, 20 Kinder Joy Girl and 10 Kinder Surprise - Frozen - eggs from some place in India (one of our neighbors is from India and he gets them all of the time). And looking at the US Customs site it seems that all forms of Kinder eggs should be banned. Not sure why we received ours then - Ill chalk it off as luck of the Pacific Northwest!

Just found the Kinder Joys. They are interesting and look like they should be okay for customs. The Joys aren't on the .co.uk website they are only on the .me so must be a different country thing. Makes me wonder why the Joys aren't okay in the US.

Crazy thing... These laws are in place for a reason.. (Kinda like hot on the side of ur cup) someone caused it!
Thoughts of just makes big ur own? Plastic Easter eggs some Shopkins!
I've seen YouTube videos on how to make the chocolate shells :)
Me.. Lol I have no patience.. Small toys still in the Walmart bag. Just as good.. No? Lol

We have Disney and NHL eggs here in Canada too, different themes comes with a little figure, I have princess, frozen, cars and Christmas mini figures, each about as tall as a pen cap, they are in similar cheap chocolate to the Kinder ones.

Crazy thing... These laws are in place for a reason.. (Kinda like hot on the side of ur cup) someone caused it!
Thoughts of just makes big ur own? Plastic Easter eggs some Shopkins!
I've seen YouTube videos on how to make the chocolate shells :)
Me.. Lol I have no patience.. Small toys still in the Walmart bag. Just as good.. No? Lol

Because Mars lobbied for it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter