Where Are July Park Hours??!!

sydprincess

Crazy about Mickey and my girls!
Where are they?! I need to book my dining ressies tomorrow and might need to change parks around based on EMH. Anyone know when they are supposed to be up?

Unless things have changed, July park hours should be posted within the next couple of days.

EMH are usually the same every week. MK has evening on Wednesdays and morning on Fridays. AK has morning on Mondays and Saturdays. Epcot has evening on Tuesdays and morning on Thursdays. HS has morning on Sundays. Hopefully this helps, and if they end up being different for when you go, you can always cancel dining reservations if it's more than 24 hours before the reservation time and date.

Every day touring plans has emailed me the park hours one day at a time - I guess as they are released by Disney. Today they sent me June 30. Not sure if Disney releases them one day at a time or not but that is how touring plans sent them. I just had to schedule my dining based upon their estimates hours - which as far as EMH goes they were spot on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter