Where are GV rooms at the Poly?? Any suggestions for Room requests?

blessedby3

Actually Blessedby4 now, but cant change my userna
We have a room booked at the Poly right now for the Buy4, bet 3 special. We have never been to the Poly. Going the second week of March. I booked the lowest category since this is a huge expense for us anyway, but didnt know what that would get us and where we might be put with a Garden View room. Can anyone give me more information on this and do you have any suggestions for requests to get a chance at the best view?

We have a room booked at the Poly right now for the Buy4, bet 3 special. We have never been to the Poly. Going the second week of March. I booked the lowest category since this is a huge expense for us anyway, but didnt know what that would get us and where we might be put with a Garden View room. Can anyone give me more information on this and do you have any suggestions for requests to get a chance at the best view?

Here's a map of the Polynesian Resort. http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=27468864&postcount=7

Most of the rooms at the resort are garden view, and many of them face the marina, the pool, or part of the lagoon. There are very few "bad" view rooms at this resort. Take a look at the map and you can see where everything is located, then choose to request a building based on that. For me, if I was staying in a garden view room I'd probably request Nuie, Samoa, or Fiji because they face the volcano pool area, and are not far from the Great Ceremonial House.

Most of the rooms at the resort are garden view, and many of them face the marina, the pool, or part of the lagoon. There are very few "bad" view rooms at this resort. Take a look at the map and you can see where everything is located, then choose to request a building based on that.

Just wanted to agree w/ SeaSpray that I don't think there is a real "bad" choice in terms of rooms at this resort. It's all personal preference.

For my family we like Tokelau for it's central location, slightly larger room size, short walk to main pool, GCH and TTC, as well as slightly quieter location. We think that the area surrounding the main pool can be a little noisy & we like a quiet room. But like I said, I don't think there are any bad choices. :wizard: Have a great trip!

We usually pick Samoa because its so close to the GCH, Captain Cooks, Monorail access, pool access etc. I would be happy with Rarotonga too. There are other longhouses with good garden views if you dont mind the walks like Tokelu sp?). We have had a volcano pool view lst floor and 3rd floor view looking into the Hawaii Bldg. We dont usually spend that much time in the room so the view is not really that important to us. That is why we also only book garden view. One garden view room we got was in Aerotora (sp?) and while I didnt ask for this bldg. once the room was really big and our ds liked watching the monorail go by. It was all they had left one time we were there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter