where are coke 12 pack son sale this week?

Food Lion has them buy 2 at $3 each, or 3 for 2.75 or 4 for 2.50 each

i know walgreens has an ad for 3/$10, which isn't that big of a sale, IMO, but still not bad.

Remember the good ole days when coke was on sale every other week for 2/$5.00 12pks????

I'll have to run by Food Lion, but I haven't seen coke on sale for so long that I ended up drinking caffiene free diet Pepsi, and it is NOT the same.

I miss my CF diet cokes:guilty:

i know walgreens has an ad for 3/$10, which isn't that big of a sale, IMO, but still not bad.

Today thru Saturday, Walgreens has the Coke 12 packs 3/$11 with a $2 register rewards valid on your next trip so your really get 3 packs for $9.

I miss my CF diet cokes:guilty:

Me, too. I bought Diet Pepsi for DH last week for 2.75 a 12-pack (he'll drink whatever is on sale), but I prefer Caffeine Free Diet Coke. I won't pay $4 a 12-pack, so I have gone without the past few days. Time to stock up at Harris Teeter!

Here in the south Publix has them 3 for 12 with a buy 3 get one free coupon in their ad that you can pick up as you walk in.

Here in the Northeast Wegman's has Coke products 4 (12pks) for $11. I used to refuse to pay anything more than 5 for $10. I wish those days were back! :)

Here, Albertson's has 5 for $12 and Safeway has buy 2 get 2 free (plus an extra with a coupon from the newspaper).

I live in the midwest and Jewel Osco had Coke products on sale today 2 cases for $11. I also saw they have 3 12 packs for $11 LOL so I guess if you weren't paying attention you'd miss the better deal :confused3 :rotfl:

I also miss the 4/$10 days. I always see Pepsi products super cheap, but never Coke. My dh will only drink Coke...when it isn't on sale for $3 or less a 12pack I refuse to buy it....DH will usually go get it on his own. I think Publix's regular price is $4.89!! I refuse to pay that for 12 cans of coke!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter