• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where are all the Louisiana WDW lovers? UPDATED 1ST POST WITH DATES!

For all of you out there that have already taken your trips, please let us know how the trip went and feel free to share pics too!

This will be our first trip without DS, he's a freshman in college and on the baseball team, can't leave so he'll be taking care of our pup. Looking forward to experiencing WDW adults only!;)

We haven't gotten to take an adults only trip yet. Our daughter is in missionary college in Georgia and hasn't gone with us on our last two trips. We still have an 11 year old so we won't be going alone for a while.

I have to say though that I was kinda sad when our daughter couldn't go with us. There is a possibility that she'll get to go next year but it's pretty slim.

Have a fantastic trip and come back with a detailed trip report and lots of photos. We've gotta have something to get us all through to our next trip.

I have to say though that I was kinda sad when our daughter couldn't go with us.

It really is bittersweet for me. I know DS will be calling me everyday asking what park are we in and what restaurant are we going to that night.....I guess it's a Mom thing to miss having the kids along because DH certainly is nothing but hyped about it being just us.....:rolleyes1.

It really is bittersweet for me. I know DS will be calling me everyday asking what park are we in and what restaurant are we going to that night.....I guess it's a Mom thing to miss having the kids along because DH certainly is nothing but hyped about it being just us.....:rolleyes1.

I think it went both ways for us. We would call her and then send her pictures of everything with our cell phones. We actually had the Spectromagic parade on speaker phone for her so she could hear the music.

It's really hard for us 'cause she is 9 hours from West Monroe and she is in school 10 months a year. They travel a lot doing their testimonies, music, dramas, etc. so I don't get to talk with her as much as I would like. Oh well, she's doing something good with her life and we're learning to live with it.

Aaaahhhh, being a Mama is so hard sometimes.

ok actually met my first NELA diser yesterday, and she was really nice. lucyannagirl, penny, stopped by to say hi while in lowes, and penny, my appologies, i was not having a great day, and was really busy so didnt have time to really visit much.

ok i see i missed an i the first time.. i was having bad day. our department is currently really understaffed, andwe are so strung out we hve very little time right now

its just that season at work. they expect things to slow down in the fall, yet this year we are doing twice the business we have in the past, but so far htey have not upped the labor allowances so the ones of us who are full time, are doing our jobs and the jobs we normally use our part timers for. we are suposed to get two more full timers this year so that will help take some of the load off of us . todays my off day and i've already been on the phone with th estorea nswering custmer issues twice and have to call them back in a few minutes

its just that season at work. they expect things to slow down in the fall, yet this year we are doing twice the business we have in the past, but so far htey have not upped the labor allowances so the ones of us who are full time, are doing our jobs and the jobs we normally use our part timers for. we are suposed to get two more full timers this year so that will help take some of the load off of us . todays my off day and i've already been on the phone with th estorea nswering custmer issues twice and have to call them back in a few minutes

Hopefully they'll hire some folks to help y'all out soon!

We are going as a Grand Gathering Thanksgiving week of 2009.

Haven't decided whether to stay at POFQ or WL.

This will just be my second trip, but I love it and can't wait!

Didn't know about this thread!:)

DH and I are going to be at BW from 12/8/2008-12/16/2008. :santa: We live in Waggaman La.

First time seeing this thread.

I'm originally from NOLA, born and raised. Does that count? Dh and I have lived in Florida for many years, though.

Just wanted to tell Poppinsme that it looks like we'll be at WDW at the same time! We'll be there 12/13/08-12/16/08 staying at POP.

More importantly, I'm going to NOLA tomorrow for a week for a trip HOME!!!! :goodvibes

Hi Lucas-once a Louisianian always a Louisianian at heart! Welcome!!!

Kathy, I'm so excited for you! Going to WDW next week!!!!

I'm in the teens and have to start hemming jeans. I hope that we'll have cool weather this year. Last year was so warm, yuck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter