Where are all the 11/3 Wonder cruisers?

Folks! Just a little over two weeks and we're outta here! How's everyone doing? I can't wait to meet all of you. Have we picked a place prior to check in (at port) to meet? I heard the model may be too crowded.

Watching your cruise video... again? Thinking of last minute things to get or bring? Does everyone have their cruise docs filled out and ready?

No turning back now! This is going to be great!

Sunday we had our "sailaway party" and it went great!!

The best thing is we got our docs!!!!!!:Pinkbounc

I have them all filled out and am ready to go!!!!:Pinkbounc

I posted a thread regarding where the best place to meet is and if anyone is interested we could meet at the place where you can view the ship - that seems to be the least crowded. I will have a lime green ribbon tied onto something. I am not sure how I am going to "wear" it yet, I just bought it at Wal*Mart - it is more like gymp (sp?).

Anyway - we are sooooo excited. Please let me know if you want to meet so I can look out for ya.

See you soon.

Lisa

We should be there around 10:30 as well. The ship viewing area sounds great. Not sure about the lime green ribbon but we're planning on wearing our wedding ears so just look out for a very "interesting" couple.

I can not believe how close we are to getting away for fun week on the Wonder!! Aunt Kim and I are going on Friday Nov 1 to have our nails and toes done and then that night we are going to go have Margaritas and go over are last minute plans.:cool:

We fly out on Saturday afternoon.

She said that we are going to leave the Radisson by 10:30 and head to the Port. Would be really fun to meet up with all of you.

I was originally booked on the 2-1-03 Western,but events in my family caused me to have to cancel. My Aunt and Uncle invited us to join them on this cruise and I am so happy that DD and I get to go. I had made so many friends on these boards for the 2-1 cruise and they are all so sad that I can not join them. I will do the 7 day someday!!;) ;) ;) ;)

Have a good one!!:cool:

My office just threw me a surprise bridal shower! Now it's all truly hitting. In a very short time, we'll be married, and then we're CRUISIN'! :bounce:

I don't know abou the rest of you but these next two weeks are just going to be just painful! Wanna go now!

How many on this cruise are first timers like us?

What's the first thing you're going to do once you get on board?

Can you stand the suspense?

See you there!:Pinkbounc

Hi All,

We are getting very excited here too! We have piles of cruise stuff all over the house. I think it may be time to actually start filling the suitcases.

It has finally turned cool here in NC so I can wash all the shorts and get them packed.

I had my flu shot today and DS will have his on Monday. I remember reports of the flu hitting one of the ships last year and don't want anything messing up this long awaited trip!

We will be flying in on Nov. 2 and spending the night at the Raddison. We will probably head out for the port around 10:30 am as well. It is so much fun just to sit and watch all of the people arrive and see the kids (and BIG KIDS) so excited.

See you all in 2 Weeks! :wave:

2 weeks from today!! WOOHOO! WE booked the airport Limo last week ....now all we need is to figure out what to do with the dog!
Has everyone started packing? (You wouldn't believe the pile of ironing I have to do!) Sorry I'm rambling.....just really excited and a little nervous, still so much to do!

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Originally posted by Johnathan's Mom

We will be flying in on Nov. 2 and spending the night at the Raddison. We will probably head out for the port around 10:30 am as well. It is so much fun just to sit and watch all of the people arrive and see the kids (and BIG KIDS) so excited.

See you all in 2 Weeks! :wave:

We will be at the Radisson the night before also JM...I am so excited!!

Sis this is our first cruise also...the first thing I want to do is see my stateroom...I think it's going to be so cool...I will get my ressies taken care of then a nice cool drink tropical drink and then exhale...LOL

WOO HOO!! We have final things bought and started packing!!

We just can't contain the excitement any longer!! We are in single digits until our vacation begins.

If anyone of you other disers want to meet at the port some of us are going to meet outside where you can view the ship!! Hope to see many of you there!!

This will be our 2nd DCL cruise but since our first one was in 1998 it is going to be like our first - first one on the Wonder does that count?

Lisa

I know, I know but I'm excited. No time at all really. Packing is almost done. All necessary paper work is ready. Excursion reserved.

LET'S GO!!!!

So Excited!!:cool: :cool:

I am packing DD and my bag tonight. I borrowed a big upright with rollers and I think that I can get everything into it and so we will only have one big piece of luggage. That makes me happy!!

I was just looking on line at the menu's from the different restaurants on board. The desserts sound sooooo good!! ecspecially the one at "Parrot Cay"!!!;) ;)

I can not believe it is almost here!!! Next week will be crazy. We have Halloween party at DD's Dance class Wednesday and then Halloween on Thursday. Friday Aunt and I are getting our toes and nails done and going over final plans. Sat Mom is taking DD and I to Uncle's house and we are then heading to the Airport!!! Then it will be real!!! Believe me I need to get out of town!!

Lot of bad things happening in my life. :( :( :( :( :(

I hope to forget my problems for atleast a week and enjoy my DD and my time to myself. Glad my Aunt and Uncle are happy that we are taggin along.:p :p

Originally posted by BABYJOSIE98
Believe me I need to get out of town!!

Lot of bad things happening in my life. :( :( :( :( :(

I hope to forget my problems for atleast a week and enjoy my DD and my time to myself. Glad my Aunt and Uncle are happy that we are taggin along.:p :p

Know the feeling. Here I am, almost a week from my wedding day and I'm too busy being angry and stressed about this D#@N serial sniper. :mad: I just want this nut case caught before we get back. So far I'm safe (he hasn't come up the beltway this far) but my DH-to-be works within blocks of several of his hits, and my brother works and lives not all that far from where that poor FBI employee got shot.

We need to meet and have a drink to good times ahead. If you will be there early, everyone is talking about meeting out by the view area. See you there! I'll be the nervous new bride with the Minnie ears pinned to her big hairdo.:jester:

:( Yes, That sniper thing is really scary. I hope they catch him soon. It would make it hard to do anything or go anywhere.

Soon your big day will be here and then it is off to the WONDER!

I know that my Aunt has talked about meeting with everyone. You should not be hard to spot with "Big hair and wedding Mickey ears";) . How fun!! I can tell you are so excited!!!

I am ready for some tropical drinks and relaxation!!!!

I pray for pretty weather!!!

Have you been tanning at all? I have went a few times just so I have some color. I am going again tonight and then probably one or two more times.

See you soon!!!!!! Try not to stress to much!!! You need your rest for the big day!!!;)

Originally posted by sistert
Know the feeling. Here I am, almost a week from my wedding day and I'm too busy being angry and stressed about this D#@N serial sniper. :mad: I just want this nut case caught before we get back. So far I'm safe (he hasn't come up the beltway this far) but my DH-to-be works within blocks of several of his hits, and my brother works and lives not all that far from where that poor FBI employee got shot.

Oh Sistert, be careful! That is freaking me out so much! I would be so scared all the time! I was just talking to my niece (babyjosie98) about this...too weird. I hope they get that so and so soon so people can breath again.

Have a great wedding by the way...and I hope to see you and everyone else from the boards soon.

I can't wait!!

Sistert: You are in our thoughts and prayers. I know how much you have to do getting ready for the wedding ( we got married in Hawaii-14 years ago!!!) please don't this kook ruin it for you. I'm sure everything will be fine and in a few short days we will be toasting your wedding and hopefully the capture of this guy!!!
keep the faith!:D

Thanks all for the wishes and prayers. I too wish for this insanity to be over.

On a good note, I'm packed except for a few items that need to be washed at the last minute (jeans, socks, etc...). Friday will be the big "get-every-last-thing-in-order" day so expect a last minute squeal that night from me! We're hitting the road around 7am on Saturday so....

It's so close now, I can taste the konk cooler (I think that's what it's called).

It looks like we will have that double toast after all folks! One for our wedding and one for the capture of the sniper! Your prayers and wishes worked!

YEAH!!!

I can hardly contain myself!!! Thought I would bump this up one more time.

How is everyone?

Sistert you have to be going crazy...how great for you...have a great wedding and cruise...!!!

RIDISNEYLOVERS how is the potty training? You know how I told you my son was done with it...well he had 3 accidents this week...you never know! He's excited for Halloween and the cruise and flying for the first time, etc.

Everyone else...have a safe time getting to Orlando, WDW, Cruise, etc. See you all there!

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter