Where are all the 10/12 Western Magic cruisers??

Beano- tell your wife we said happy b-day!! :)
My b-day is later this month and I told dh I just wanted an unlimited spa budget for the cruise....he said I was dreaming! LOL!!

You better not have put a curse on me to get my docs last. Hey, the last one to get their docs deserves free drinks right??? LOL!

:p :p
Kamy

Kamy - The last one to get their docs has to pick up the tab at the DIS brunch!!! :) Cha-ching!!

Well the football season is underway and my 9'ers pulled one out.
I definitely will have to set aside an hour or 2 to catch the scores in ESPN on Sunday on our cruise. I felt like such a moron last year: As you know, I am from the west coast, so I am used to the late football games being over around 4:00 P.M. So, last year, I am up in ESPN around 4:30, and can't figure out why I can't get any late scores. Beano - HELLO! It's only 1:30 on the west coast; we are on Florida time. DUH! :p

Anyway, this year, any takers can join me in ESPN around 7:30 Sunday night, if'n football scores mean anything to you! The Disney Magic, beer and football. Life just doesn't get any better!
:) :) :)

'Beano'

Just thought that I would give this a bump this morning. I plan on working on my packing list today so that I don't forget anything that I know I need to take. I will need more Bonine for this trip since my stash has been depleted this year.

We are still trying to work out our transfers but that should be done on Monday.

Have a great day everyone!!

Vicki

Hi all !!

I had to post this morning just so I could say this: "One month from today!!!"

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

We leave for WDW on 10/7 for 5 days at the Poly, then it's cruise time.
I am so ready for this vacation! Except for one thing:

Still no docs!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ;)

'Beano'

Our docs came yesterday :)
We're still going to try and see what (if any) upgrades they have available at the port even though we have a midship cat 6.

Nothing today:( Now I have to wait until, at least, Monday :(

Hey, I could still use some pics from you guys! :)

I got 'em from Doug and from Maureen. What, are the rest of you camera shy? I wanted to make a printout of the DIS'ers with names and stuff; thought pics would be a nice touch...

Ok, now I can say that it's "less than a month" to vacation, since we leave on the 7th!! :) :)

Ok, gotta work for a while today, then catch up on some football scores. See you Monday!

'Beano'

Good morning everyone! Another Monday here in humid, hot, dead grass covered Michigan. LOL! :)

No docs yet here, but still excited.
We painted our family room this weekend, so I am keeping Tim busy. LOL! :)

Hope to get my docs soon!
Kamy:p

Wow! Where is everyone? Usually by this time, I have several posts to go through.
Speaking of dead grass... Jerry had to do his best to put in a new lawn for his parents on Saturday.
We cleaned out the attic yesterday. It was 92 outside and way over 100 in the attic, but it is clean and garbage day is tomorrow.
Hopefully today is the day I get my docs!

Once again this morning I had to re-tape my sign for FedEx to the front door... that sign is starting to look tatttered! But still no docs in sight.

I hope everyone had a good weekend.

We leave for WDW 4 weeks from today. Woo-hoo! ;)

'Beano'

Good question, Denine - where IS everyone? :)

Another 'Manic Monday' I guess! I finally have a little time to catch up in my office, so I guess I shouldn't spend it here on the boards!!! But I am too ready for this cruise, and I can't believe it's only a few weeks away now.

Beano's Top Ten reasons why it's definitely time for vacation:

#10: Pretending that Slim-Fast bars are Mickey Bars is getting old.

#9: The lime-green ribbon looks silly on my briefcase at work.

#8: I've accidentally started referring to myself as 'Beano' in company memos.

#7: My neighbors are tired of hearing Steel Drum music coming from my backyard speakers.

#6: The FedEx man is getting nervous and wonders why I am following him.

#5: I can no longer pretend that our local Italian dive is Palo's

#4: When my wife pours me a beer in my DCL beer mug, she asks me to sign for it.

#3: I have changed all my passwords and lock combinations to match my stateroom number.

#2: I find myself wondering if the 'cruise control' in my car will transport me to Port Canaveral.

And the number ONE reason why it's time to cruise:

I have already spent enough money on this vacation to buy my own yacht.

'Beano':cool:

Even though I just got off the Wonder a few weeks ago, I definitely hear ya!!!

Getting my kids back in school has been a big chore this year. We had little time after vacation to prepare them and I have been running around constantly the past two weeks.

I leave 4 weeks from Wednesday (October 9th). We are spending a few nights at a Universal hotel and checking out Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure before we cruise. After the cruise, we are taking in Disney World for 4 days/3 nights.

I really love this time away from my family. Gives me time to miss them and I feel back in the swing when I get back. I just can't wait to be on the Magic and sailing to places that I have never been before:)

Vicki:bounce:

No Fed Ex today. Just checked the front door.

Beano, I was laughing so hard at your last post I had tears in my eyes. Are you gonna be the life of the party or what?

Vicki,

We love US IOA. We are season pass holders and my kids DS12 DD9 love it. If you and your family like coasters make sure you ride The Incredible Hulk. Also don't miss Spiderman. Those are my two favorites. It will be great staying at the Universal Resort as you will get to use Universal Express with your room key at most of the attractions. Have fun and if you have any questions let me know.

Maureen - glad I made you laugh :p

I don't know about 'the life of the party' though, but I hope we ALL have a laugh together on this cruise. I'll do my best! :)

'Beano'

Originally posted by BeanoC
Good question, Denine - where IS everyone? :)

Another 'Manic Monday' I guess! I finally have a little time to catch up in my office, so I guess I shouldn't spend it here on the boards!!! But I am too ready for this cruise, and I can't believe it's only a few weeks away now.

Beano's Top Ten reasons why it's definitely time for vacation:

#10: Pretending that Slim-Fast bars are Mickey Bars is getting old.

#9: The lime-green ribbon looks silly on my briefcase at work.

#8: I've accidentally started referring to myself as 'Beano' in company memos.

#7: My neighbors are tired of hearing Steel Drum music coming from my backyard speakers.

#6: The FedEx man is getting nervous and wonders why I am following him.

#5: I can no longer pretend that our local Italian dive is Palo's

#4: When my wife pours me a beer in my DCL beer mug, she asks me to sign for it.

#3: I have changed all my passwords and lock combinations to match my stateroom number.

#2: I find myself wondering if the 'cruise control' in my car will transport me to Port Canaveral.

And the number ONE reason why it's time to cruise:

I have already spent enough money on this vacation to buy my own yacht.

'Beano':cool:

Very funny Beano. I hear ya on the slim fast bars, only for us , it is the slimfast shakes for dinner. I want real food!!!!!

No docs again:mad: Plus, I just read where someone got their 10-17 docs. Where are mine :confused: :confused: :confused:

Denine, I saw that too. A few 10/17 cruisers have their docs already. I think it has something to do with whether or not you book your own air - which we did. So, maybe that's the reason for the delay. We booked our own air last year too and didn't get the docs until just days before we left, so I don't know why I am expecting them already! Just wishful thinking I guess.

docs docs docs, gimme gimme gimme!!!

'Beano'

:cool:

Our 10/12 cruise docs came in the regular mail yesterday from our travel agent. (Cruise and Tours Unlimited). I hope this means you all get yours really soon.

Fozzy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter