Where are all the 10/12 Western Magic cruisers??

Yeah for me! Today I was able to isolate a bug within my computer which was causing my video editing software to crash and eat all of my video footage! (Can you say 'Way too much time on my hands'???) :)

So now I can stop worrying about not being able to edit my video from our upcoming cruise. I also came across the original "DIS Video" from last year. After watching that, I REALLY need to go on this cruise!! I mean like NOW!

Any docs yet??

Anyone know if we'll have the new or old dining times??

'Beano':cool:

I believe that we will have the old dinner seating times per what I have read on the board.

Denine, no biggie. We had a really great time at the game. AAA was there passing out Disney Cruise Line and Disney Vacation Brochures. Was too busy looking in the book so I didn't catch a lot of the game. It got me even more excited about the cruise. They were raffling Disney Park Hopper tickets. Unfortunately, we didn't win. I thought maybe we would hit lotto instead but no such luck.LOL.

After the game they had a Disney Style fireworks display. It was really nice.

DH and I will be celebrating our 14th anniversary next month and are thinking about seeing La Nouba at Downtown Disney. Has anyone seen the show? I hear it is great. We gave my in-laws tickets for Christmas last year and they loved it.

No Doc's yet but I have a feeling they are coming this week. Can't wait.

MO64RN

We saw La Nouba a couple of years ago and it was a great show!
I would recommend it to anyone.

Paul

Good morning everyone! Another Monday in hot, muggy Michigan. :)

We were soooo busy this weekend. Tim and I managed to paint the living room and dining room, but up some wallpaper border and re-decorate the dining room. Man, am I tired. :o
But we are off to WDW on Friday..YaHOO!!!!! :bounce: :Pinkbounc
I cannot wait. Just a short weekend trip, but it should help satisfy my Disney fix until the cruise...

How is everyone?? Any docs yet? Any news on the dining times??
Kamy :smooth:

It sounds like the Oct. 5th docs are arriving now... Don't be surprised if we get ours within a week or so! I have seen a few posts from 10/5 cruisers who have theirs already.

Well the kids started school today...

DW is back in night class once a week...

I have a wedding to videotape and do sound for in 3 weeks...
Then I have to edit all that video the week after the wedding...

Along with that other pesky task of running my company, I should keep pretty busy for the next month! Then we're outta here! ;)

'Beano'

Hey guys, it looks like cat 12 is (currently) sold out.

Just an update to see how full our cruise becomes!

Hi gang!!

DW & I have seen La Nouba twice!! It's a fantastic show!!
All of the acts are great!Some of the stunts these guys do are incredible. I really would recomend this to anyone going down to DW.

No docs yet here either.

Goofy

Hey guys - DW just called me from home. Guess what I got in the mail today??? ;)

Woo-hoo!!! :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Docs docs docs!!

Am I the first in our group to get 'em? I bet some of you got yours today too...

Oh boy, now when I get home tonight, I can start filling out the baggage tags and stuff! Yeah for me!

Wow, this is real isn't it? We're going on a cruise!

'Beano'

:cool:

I am so jealous. None for me and it's almost 6pm. No chance for a delivery now.

Are you sure your not kidding Beano? I recall you tried to pull something like this before.

Just doublechecked out my front door and still nothing. Sometimes Fed Ex leaves stuff under my door mat. We use the entrance through the garage the most. Sometimes I will miss stuff for a few days.

Well, there is always tomorrow and if you got yours Beano I should be getting mine anytime. You booked through DU too? Right?

Beano: Wasn't there an earlier post that required the first person to get docs will buy the first round at the sail away party?

Doug

Hi all ! I just got home and went to check out all my docs. One problem...

They're not my docs. :( :( :(

Turns out, it's the stinkin' video I ordered from DCL about 8 months ago!
Hey, it's a cool video, but what a letdown!! LOL

So yes, Maureen, you're right - I pulled that prank once before on you guys, but not this time. DW told me they'd arrived so I assumed it was true. And Doug, you are correct about the drinks, but I' not on the hook for that round just yet!!

On the bright side, it's a very cool video!! It is obviously very new because it talks about the western itinerary and shows the ports, etc. I must say that it only made me more excited about going!!!

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go smack my wife around for not knowing the difference between a red videotape box and a brown steamer-trunk-like Disney docs box!! ;) (Did that make sense??? It did to me!)

Besides, the docs always come by FedEx, this tape came in the mail... I shoulda known. Oh well, tomorrow's another day!

'Beano':cool:

Docs or no docs, it still added to the excitement of it all. either way, you are off the hook for first rounds!

Doug

Hey everybody! I am never on at night, but thought I would check in to see if anyone got their docs!
Obviously, no one did.:(

Maybe sometime soon!!!

Kamy

Doug - You should rephrase that: I am not on the hook for that round of drinks... YET. ;)

In a way it's good that nobody has their docs yet. The effect of having them will wear off after a while, then you still have to WAIT!

Best if we get them about 3 weeks prior to cruising, to maximize the anticipation... but that's just me!

Well I ordered a new hardside suitcase today. Pretty exciting huh? LOL

I need one hardside case for all my video equipment, and for a few other sensitive things like masks and snorkels; not to mention the lime green DIS goodie bags! I had to do something cruise related so that was my accomplishment for this Monday! :)

'Beano'

Beano,

I personally feel the person with the most false alarms should buy the first round! (You can always blame it on your wife)LOL!

Paul

I second that Paul. I say Beano buys the first round.

Yes...Yes...Beano buys the first round...we go for that !:bounce:

Well, it's Tuesday and only a few more days till WDW! I am way too excited, but tired, so I better get some rest in the next few days (as if they would really happen).

It is so cool that we are going to all get our docs soon, but once that is over....we have to wait for the cruise to get here. Hmmm...guess I shouldn't be in such a hurry for the docs. :rolleyes:

Kamy

Now wait a second...

How did I go from accumulating all these free drinks to having to buy the first round??? LOL :)

I think it's funny how just when we are expecting our docs, I happen to get a package from DCL. It must be 8 or 9 months since I sent for that video, and it comes NOW??? ;) (We did watch it 3 times though!)

'Beano'

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter